How long have you been here ?

darkstar

Rockclimber/ treeclimber
All i can remember is i was here when Butch got kicked off AS.
I hated that place .

Butch when did you start this place.

Id like to see a chronological list of active members , is that cool.
So i recon Butch is the first member along with you computer friend , the one whos avatar has him with the waffel house watress.
Who else is from way back wasent that 2004 ?

That's this version of the House, the last "upgrade." I think what Jerry's looking for has been lost.

I think this is the third incarnation of the TreeHouse. The birth of the first TH woulda been around the dates of my last 100 or so last AS posts, whenever that was.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah i thought so , we lost the original info. There werent to many around when i joined up.
Do you remember the year you started it ?

Last Activity: 07-24-2008 04:05 PM

Thats is the date they list you as last being active,
so that is wrong
i think it was 2003 or 2004

I can't really remember when I came to the Tree House. I think it was my first or second year here in Idaho, when Haley was still just a baby. 2003? 2004?

Probabley around '04 I imagine . There might have been 10 registered at that time .My old buddy in Littleton didn't think it was a big deal but when the membership started to grow he started banning everyone like he could stop this or any other site from appearing on the net .Obviously that didn't go too good for him . Ah the best laid plans of mice and mice wantabes .:lol:

I remember the first forum, found it through surfing AS after talk of "masterblaster". It was really dark colored, maybe space like?

Been stuck on it every since. Stopped visiting AS because of obvious reasons, found t-buzz, I'll read there but won't post : there's a few characters that just kill it for me. I like Steves site for something different.

I remember the first forum, found it through surfing AS after talk of "masterblaster". It was really dark colored, maybe space like?

Been stuck on it every since. Stopped visiting AS because of obvious reasons, found t-buzz, I'll read there but won't post : there's a few characters that just kill it for me. I like Steves site for something different.

so you would have been 16 ?
I think its cool to look back , what ever happened to that guy from alaska with the half wolf dog he wanest around way back but he was active for a spell say 2 years ago.

I wasn't around at the very beginning of this forum. At that period of my life I was going through some issues and gave up treework for a year or two. I also walked away from all the tree forums for about a year. When I came back, I realized that AS was a shithole and started lurking here. I went a round or two with Butch before settling in and claiming my seat here.

I wasn't around at the very beginning of this forum. At that period of my life I was going through some issues and gave up treework for a year or two. I also walked away from all the tree forums for about a year. When I came back, I realized that AS was a shithole and started lurking here. I went a round or two with Butch before settling in and claiming my seat here.

I remember a couple of pretty good pissin' matches with you too Brian... who'd a thunk I would eventually be buyin' you rolls of Stihl chain and shippin' them to ya. :thumbup:

Gary

Butch, didnt I stop by your place shortly after the treehouse was up and running? Cant remember....

Back