How long have you been here ?

John Stuart (Al's big tree carrier from Toronto) got wierd and dropped off the face of the earth. He was always a good guy before he left.

I think he Got Jesus, in a weird way. :(

Here's that log pic. :drink:

He was a cool dude. Dunno why he had a beef with me.

I've been here since about day one I think...

I don't even remember what the whole hamburger stink was about, except that it was damn stupid.

Oh I just remembered something .Good old Zander took Ed H way too seriously and punched a hole in the muffler of a nearly new 088 about twice the size of the exhaust port .He was proud as peacock of that danged thing .I cautioned him to at least retweek the carb ,nope runs just fine .

About a month later on E-bay,for sale ,nearly new Stihl 088,cooked cylinder .Well,things happen .He didn't want to talk about it .:lol:

Johns okay he just has a wierd sense of humor .You can't take some things on the net too seriously .He's some place in the Yukon territories most likely freezing his butt off because I think it snows in August in that frozen section of the world .

He pops in here sometimes,at racesaws and D's site under Yukon sawman .You never know exactly who he might be because he can blow in and out and only a few know he's been there .The ghost of the internet .

He and Ekka are the only ones who have made me wonder if I had made a mistake by putting who I was, where I lived and what my company's name is on the net.

Ya you never know who will show up! When they are passing through your neck of the woods....:P

Gypo's social graces seemed to suffer a lot while being cooped up in some trailer with a girl through an Alaskan winter. His posts grew more and more incomprehensible.
I think he went out to get some firewood and couldn't find the trailer again on the way back......still out there wandering around in the wilderness, perhaps?

Been a few years I think for me. Don't remember a few you all speak of, but I do most of em

I remember Butch giving me such a hard time for refusing to post my last name online. I think he can appreciate now why I've maintained that small degree of anonymity on the public forums. It only takes one whacko to ruin your life.

When Gypo wasn't being a vindictive prick with little Barky Bark, I found him quite amusing.

I remember Butch giving me such a hard time for refusing to post my last name online. I think he can appreciate now why I've maintained that small degree of anonymity on the public forums. It only takes one whacko to ruin your life.

i respect that and try to use usernames in the places that the general public can get to, somewhat less guarded in less accessible areas but I do try to be aware that I dont spill the beans on a users info if they havent done so themselves.

There was a BIG difference between Gypo and Ekka. Gypo had walked the walk and knew what he was talking about when it came to hardwood logging. He also had a very funny streak, unlike Ekka who is a downright psychopath. Ekka's Ego far outweighed his puny achievements.

i try to keep an open mind, constipate my chit on safety and exploration irregardless of politics, but same question as title asked elsewhere might on sum daze yield an answer of "tooo long" from this pen.

Johns okay he just has a weird sense of humor .You can't take some things on the net too seriously .

At least Gypo knew, and on occasion would admit; he was just yanking your chain, complete with several identities to pull it off as he out flanked with the identitease. Part of this was legit in the beginning from dealing with so many wannabes etc. But, then he could get carried away too..

Gyp could dish it out but he could take it too .Most of the chit he flung was just banter .I could throw it right back at him in grand style . All of that meant nothing .Some however took our antics seriously and took bets I would wring his skinny neck if we ever met .Ha Ha Ha ,we just hit it off like two peas in a pod ,much to everyones surprise .:lol:

Ek lives in a fantasy world and is a legend in his own mind,however small that may be .

Gyp was fun to play a mental game of chess with . Ek lacks the capacity for same . I'd have to give him a handycap to make it fair .:P

Back