I remember who was here before me.

Gigi
Che
Paul under his former alias
Lumberjack
Theresa
Doc
RiverRat I think

There were more of course but those folks stand out in my memory.

I remember who was here before me.

Gigi
Che
Paul under his former alias
Lumberjack
Theresa
Doc
RiverRat I think

There were more of course but those folks stand out in my memory.

A few others .WCTFL,Sean who stopped into see me once .The last I heard he was down around Marysville Ohio .

Another was stocky built Canadian strong as a pair of oxen who had a picture of himself hoisting a tree the size of a small power pole.Gone who knows where ?

Another and about one of the few to ever get axed .Silver something .Had a line of BS as long as your arm but couldn't back a thing up with a pic or anything .

Of course there was the infamous Del Corbin who came and was shown the door more times than Carter has little pills .I don't doubt he still resides under another assumed alias .:lol::P

since day 1. ;-) forget what day is was though. even tho I sit in the bowels of PDX, I feel it necessary to add the big burger pic, somehow between the memory card in my smartphone, the memory card in my GPS, the thumb drive and the drive in the laptop, I have it handy, eh. :D

Attachments

• Big%20boy[1].jpg
    Big%20boy[1].jpg
    91 KB · Views: 81
I nearly forgot Xander from southern Ohio . He and I both found out that certain web forum was "tricking " the online viewership count by manipulating the numbers of the count thus showing more being online than actually were at the time .

I assumed it might have been just an arror but when confronted with the problem that siteowner did not want to address that fact and was a little peeved at Xander and myself for being shown his error--or was it .:/:

Erik and I were here from the start, maybe I was a month after the founders. I was able to sign in the other day with my old Newfie ID at AS. That place really sucks.

John Stuart (Al's big tree carrier from Toronto) got wierd and dropped off the face of the earth. He was always a good guy before he left.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Erik and I were here from the start, maybe I was a month after the founders. I was able to sign in the other day with my old Newfie ID at AS. That place really sucks.

John Stuart (Al's big tree carrier from Toronto) got wierd and dropped off the face of the earth. He was always a good guy before he left.

And you are still just as smart an ass as you were then:D

I'm not sure how long I have been here, I think way longer the first time. The cumulative effect is a flat ass, though. :(

Day 1 for me, I got a mail from butch saying he was setting this place up. I reckon I was the first Brit in.
TreeChick was here, Gigi, Nick, TreeTX, Jason J ladue, Jennes, Al, Tony, Derek, Netree and others.
AS turned into one of the biggest reposatories for backward hillbilly inbred facist fucktards in the entire net. I dont know how any serious businessman can claim ownership of that place.

I miss Jennes, and his Jap wife!!! I always wonder what happens to true members that just disappear. :(

He was our Sthil factory worker connection! Remember???

Back