How long have you been here ?

Think I joined up fairly early on in the 2nd Treehouse incarnation. Ed recruited me from AS.
Don't drop in as much as I'd like or used to but i've made friends for life off of this forum.

It's the original and the best for me, genuine people and very little hassle.

Oh my ,now that little cry baby from Littleton will ban all Brits for fear they might get someone to view another forum after he reads that .

We used to have good fun hassling you Brits but then y'all took the piss and buggered off to your own forum.:lol:

It's just not the same, some of them over there have no sense of humor at all. And some of the talk is hard to cypher when they get going.

No shit. That's a DWI/DUI waiting to happen. :drink:

Not really where I live, two blocks from the store. Besides which, the cops in my neighborhood have no interest in nailing people for DWIs, not when the projects are a mere 6 blocks from my house, and they have far more serious crimes to worry about.

It's just not the same, some of them over there have no sense of humor at all. And some of the talk is hard to cypher when they get going.

It's an entirely different outlook on things than what we percieve it .You have to kind of read between the lines . The Brits have a sense of humor,just not our sense of same .

When I rattle off in my midwestern farmer/hillbilly slang they probabley think I'm a nut case .:lol:

Over here there are many tongues spoken, often difficult to "cypher" even for a brit!

As for sense of humour, yep, many are lacking, guess sometimes folk over here have a tendancy to jump down your throat when you ask a question, just to give themselves a rise.

Guess thats why many of the brits still come here to the house. If anyone asks of you its because they want to know, not because they have an agenda:)

As for time served,

A good while now8)

It's an entirely different outlook on things than what we percieve it .You have to kind of read between the lines . The Brits have a sense of humor,just not our sense of same .

When I rattle off in my midwestern farmer/hillbilly slang they probabley think I'm a nut case .:lol:

Oh, and as for some of you guys, wouldnt like to comment.

Other than, what other conclusion could anyone come to reading comments from some old timers spending half their lives in a shed full of saws down the yard, and the other half on the net writing about it:P

Well I love you Al, dont worry what the others think:love:

Lol, I was gonna say that it seems like all the cool brits hang out here anyways atleast occasionally still.8)

all the cool brits hang out here...
michae10.gif

Back