What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

There was a Punch & Judy show for the kids that played at local Irish festival every year. One of the bits was Punch talking about sausages...

I call them squasages because I can't say sausages.

and of course the kids all yell, "But you just said it!" :^D

edit:
and the overall point, is I replay that when I get sausages out of the freezer. Every. Single. Time :^D

Hey, Jim!
Those sardines are fast swimmers.
They made the trip from Portugal to Denmark in record time.
I figure they can swim the Atlantic about as fast, but the trip up the Mississippi and Missouri is against the stream, so it'll most likely take them a while.
We'll see.

P1090081.JPG

They really are very fast swimmers, I think I read that before.

Stig, I saw the ITCC is in Copenhagen this year. You going to go watch?

Innovative therapies for children with cancer.
I don't have kids.
Only treason to get kids IMO is if you are allergic to dogs.

Just the fact that I had to look it up, should be telling enough.
The Danish arborist society " Dansk træplejeforening" were the ones that railroaded me twice, when I tried to become certified.
I eventually took the exam in Germany.

I hate those assholes!

3 years ago, when I was up for re-certification, I got a call from a former apprentice.
They had changed the rules, so you needed to show proof of a certain number of "units" of courses,classes etc. in order to be certified.
They had of course notified all members of that in due time, so they could take whatever classes etc.
Except one.............................me!
My former apprentice told me the leader of Dansk træplejeforening had been yukking it up about there being one guy, who wouldn't make the cut.
I recertified in Germany and will do so this year.

So, sorry, me undoubtedly being childish and all, but it is not going to happen.
I wouldn't be watching the climbers anyway, just looking for the right face to punch.

Back to food:
Yesterday's new potatoes fried with asparagus, the first 2 yellow squash from the tunnel and a load of spinach.
Lemon juice and garlic, of course.
What Margot calls green food.

She loved it. I think her interest in Anime has her investigating Japanese things. Drinks etc. She ordered a couple off the soft drink menu. Did not care for the pork belly. But loved the noodles, spicy broth and veggies. I ate her egg and shrooms. And the pork. She even tried the sea weed. Then she had a pudding with kiwi and stuff in it for dessert.