What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I am usually the control for what dinner will be as I am the retired chef. She likes how fast dinner is put out and likes my cooking. Every once in a while she'll make one of her dishes I or the kids are craving. But... I also do most of the shopping. Incorporate left overs etc. Like a running inventory in my head. And of course make sure she has some left overs of what she likes for lunch.
I actually have a hard time eating out as I can often make food better than what I can buy out. SO I have my favorite haunts and dishes. When we go to some places she prefers, I just find something they might not screw up.

Went out for lunch to Carrabbas after Mass today. Eighteen of us, celebrating my daughter's fiancée becoming a full-fledged Catholic. I had the Veal Marsala with Sauteed Spinach. It was very good for a "fast-food Italian" place. Everyone seemed to enjoy their meals. I thought it was overpriced but I suppose everything is these days.

Luke.jpg
He's the tall guy in the back, with my daughter the blond.

Carrabbas.jpg :O

Last edited:
I'm 1/8 Irish, so I can relate; my mutt kids have a smidgen at 1/16 (and all w/an Irish last name)...

and seeing how both of you are ex-jerseyans...