What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I have a couple avocados in what looks like a small sized women's fishnet stocking on the counter.

Apparently I was going to make guacamole......which I dont really like.

Other than mash and mix them up to make a condiment to put on the most Mexican of all dishes....nachos....I have no idea what in the hell to do with them.

Do you just eat them raw?

Yessir, just half them, remove the pit, peel off the hide, and put on your plates as a little side...cut off a bite sized portion with your fork and mix and match with mouthfuls from the rest of the meal. Or do the same prep, but then cut into 3/4 inch chunks and toss with your regular green salad.

We love them with crackers, sliced cheeses and fruits, salami, smoked salmon, or sliced roast pork as a lunch or travel dinner.

Today is my wife's actual birthday so I'm fixing to outdo myself tonight. Calamari appy, filet mignon, garlic prawns, twice baked potatoes, Caesar salad, and garlic toast, probably some cold cut up veggies too. Fancy little cake for desert.

It's gonna be a feast!

I had left overs. Some chicken from the other night, sirloin from the night before, and stuffed shells from the night before that.

I had one earlier, gonna knock out the other a bit later after some more weed and whiskey.

I'm smart enough already...

We had tacos.

Got to try the homemade Creme Fraiche that I had made.

Its glorious.

Home made toffee for dessert.

Butch, they are talking about building a BK in the town over west.

Instead of being 3 hours away it will only be 45 minuets away.

Might have to try one again.

Neighbor driving by asked us for the bur oak tree for firewood. 3 heaping log trucks worth? HUGE trunk wood? Sure!
He reciprocated with a stack of Casey's General Store pizzas (chicken n' ranch, veggie) and a couple of 12 packs of Dr. Pepper & Mountain Dew.
Healthy? No, but much appreciated after busting it on a Sunday.