What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Mmm, I love horsey sauce! My goal is 200 lbs. I'm at 215 now. I topped out at 240 last winter.

Dinner last night was a big salad with bacon and feta cheese, and avocados stuffed with egg salad, and more bacon!

Bacon Salad.jpg

Mmmm bacon.

I'm trying to hit 180. I'm at about 189/190. I seem to have plateaued there but I've lost 25lbs since January. 180 would be fighting weight for me.

But I just had a piece of pizza and now a beer soooooo. Damn!

Ha! It doesn't look like much but it filled me up. Maybe my stomach is shrinking? :?

I typically eat two meals a day; lunch and dinner. Breakfast is a Keto drink, Liquid Bio-Cell, and Modere Trim supplement. Before starting this new diet, I filled up on snacks in between but now I have no cravings for those extra calories.

Looked like a full meal to me and even a good one, if you left the bacon out.

A major reason for the obesity epidemic in the US is the ?ber large portions served everywhere.
I've had appetizers that would make a full dinner, here.

I have in fact had a side serving of garlic fries at " Big Bubba's bad barbeque" somewhere in California, I think Paso Robles, that I, a big hungry logger, couldn't finish.

Have been hankering for crawdads again. :cry:
While on a road trip just happened upon a restaurant that served breaded crawfish bites. So I thought why not. 8):D

yum yum right down my alley. http://www.chowdersnmoor.com/

Son went for the grilled cajun Mahi

Pic is from their website as I dont do smart phone stuff.

crawdads.jpg

I did a modified shepherd's pie.
Modified in that I put some Tofu in it and as part of my way of getting on top of the Eggplants in the tunnel, a lot of Eggplant.

Tasty, though.

Had ribs, potatoes, corn, and garlic bread for dinner tonight. Over at a friends place, smoked/BBQ'd ribs. Delicious! It was a great time!

Vegetable soup and a roo burger for me tonight. With bacon, egg, cheese and red onion.

Just hope the power doesn't go out like last time. The burger was a little under done and I can't see why people like eating by candle light. My battery light didn't work, dead battery. But I'm all powered up now after a trip to the hardware, so I guess there's not much chance of the power going out again.

Couple of small stuffed peppers and an enormous bowl of broccoli. I use an Instantpot for the broccoli, and it makes it perfectly every time with the push of a single button.

I planted some "Kentucky wonders" which is a real old variety of pole climbing green beans .Fixed a mess last night with potatoes and ham .It was okay but I don't think I'll plant them again . That damned bean patch looks like jungle .

Home made guacamole tonight... I put a bit too much cumin in it...!
We are on about three months of being as wheat free as possible, and reducing overall carbs. The hubby has lost about 8 pounds, I've lost about 5. Without trying. Sleeping better, feeling better.
It's fun cooking with the alternate flours, almond, coconut and flax. Flavours are a bit different but it's ok.
All things in moderation though, went to the bakery for coffee...and their off the chart apple turnover, and in Oz, who can pass up a good vanilla slice!