What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Zucchini/rice pie, steamed green beans, awesome veggie salad. Much of it from the garden.

The meat looks great, Jim.

:/:

Grilled Norwegian Mackerel with organic spring mix salad, along with homemade braided bread and breaded stuffed jalapeno peppers. Brownies a la mode for dessert.

Got a make and model on that thing Jim? Or a link? Between the four families that go camping together, we’ve been kicking around ideas for larger cooking. There’s often 20 of us down there and it takes a while to get that much food ready. Especially breakfast.

Thank you Jim.

Having ham, green beans, and cabbage for dinner tonight. Not really my favorite meal but I’ll add some saracha and be fine

I grilled some Norwegian mackerel tonight. Wife made salad, brown rice & honey glazed carrots. Sunshine pie for dessert.

Toss in a veggie!

stouffers_meatloaf_02.jpg

Plus cheese!!!

Got home from logging camp and the Tomatillos were ripe.
So I made a batch of Salsa verde and some Guacamole.
That, some chips and beer was dinner.

My wife has been easing me into a Keto based diet for the last week or so. I'm down about 15 pounds and have lost most of my cravings for carbs and sugar. Last night's dinner was baked scallops, brussel sprouts, carrots, asiago cheese, and avocado.

Scallops.jpg

That's a fine meal, lovely plated so, great flavors, and good for you too, Brett. Congrats on the 15 pounds down. Do you have a target?

Try a little horse radish with those Brussle sprouts, Brett.
Those two go lovey together.