Welcome To The Updated Forum!!!

I was Lready registered, so it was easy.

I'm viewing on my phone. For you guys when viewing the list of new threads, the "posted by master blaster" is in a giant font and the name of the actual thread is smaller font.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Bumme that we don't have our threads consolidated on one website. Fingers crossed for an improved site!

love
nick

Ps- that's my old avatar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder what the difference is between the "New Posts" and "What's New" tabs? They both seem to do the same thing.

Yah, I'm liking it. Just gonna settle in and catch up a little. Thanks to everyone who helped out and a big thanks to you Butch for the effort and time to make The Treehouse a new home.

Why try? Just go with the flow. When I'm needing to find something I can't, I'll just ask y'all again anyways. Lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's my attitude, too. They'll be a million new wurdz still to be typed and read, soon enough.

I understand that. Kinda like having a bunch of nice art that you keep in the attic, instead of adorning the walls of your home. It is what it is.

Too bad rescent threads can't be continued.

A fresh back up from the old in to this would work wouldn't it?
If a older work, a new should too...

But then I don't know much on VB...

I would guess merging the two would be the problem. I would think we would have to dump everything that's here to bring over the stuff that you can still go and read from the other now old forum. If a thread was that important to you from over there, just start a new one here. Easy peasy.

Back