Welcome To The Updated Forum!!!

Geez, its sure been a while, got all summer busy and look at this place!! Its all shiny and still has the new car smell, or is that new suite smell?

I think I am not able to access the elders, or I got de-eldered and haven't read about why yet...

Butch will fix it, Dylan. You haven't been booted (yet). ;)

I hope the rest of the crew comes along soon. We're missing about a third of our regular members. Our daily traffic is usually about 120 members, the last couple days it's been about 85.

ive just noticed an annoying little quirk, when you click on unread posts the usual navigations, qick links etc arent displayed as normal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ive just noticed an annoying little quirk, when you click on unread posts the usual navigations, qick links etc arent displayed as normal.

Actually, I'm not quite sure what you're on about. When I click on unread posts, it takes me to unread posts. Whasrongwidat? :?

yes, but then look on the left of the screen whilst you're there, where it would normally list private messages/calendar/quick links/ etc theres are missing an replaced with thread tools

Been outta town, thought something was wrong when there were only 440 unread posts in 4 days!

Steve, thanks for noticing that and describing it so well. You're right, having the toolbar change on that particular page is distracting. If there's no new posts, I would usually like to hit the 'quick links' tab and go to the who's online page. But on that particular page there is no 'quick links' tab.

Just a heads up, Butch...on my laptop screen and my full size monitor, the page indicator in the lower right hand corner of the screen stretches the page out sideways when there are high page counts. I have to slide the screen over to be able to click to the next page...over and over for each new page I haven't read.

Don't know if this is a fixable issue or not, but it didn't happen on the old version.

Thanks, Butch. I noted you post on compatibility earlier, just didn't have the understanding that my problem was compatibility. Do I need to click that every time I log on to this forum, or will it be a one time deal?

Burnham, it's an Internet Explorer feature. I was reading the link Butch posted and it says that it will remember the settings for every site you visit so you only have to set it once.

Back