trying pics

that was cool drop and drag

Attachments

• JakeTowerTree.jpg
    JakeTowerTree.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The old forum will be read only. We are starting over, but not quite exactly a blank slate/tabula rosa.

tabula rosa. WTF? and then I wikied it so I wouldnt feel stupid J C thats deep - well I am stupid, I still dont have a clue, boss

I'll sit down now

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Hide the beer and wimmin'.

:lol:

Looks like the membership roles haven't carried back over. Members who joined in the last year aren't showing up on the member's list here and will have to reregister.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That SUCKS, but is probably to be expected.

We'll get over this bump in the road. :drink:

Looks like the membership roles haven't carried back over. Members who joined in the last year aren't showing up on the member's list here and will have to reregister.

yeah! Good excuse to purge filled up PM folders.. The ones here are all from last year anyways.

Cool, we got the 'quick navigation' menu link back at the bottom right of the page. :thumbup:
Now all we need is the 'unread posts' button so we can see how many unread posts we have. :/:

It's there, Brian; click on "New Posts" at the top left. Same thing.

I've been using the "new posts" button, brings up the unread posts so far. I imagine there will be a bunch of admin options to sort out before we back to, ahem, "normal".:lol:

Back