Sherrill buys Honey Brothers and Treekit in the UK

I wonder what became of Thomas.

In a Mental institution somewhere, maybe?

I’ll ask my Canadian brother Devon if he’s heard from him lately. If not I’ve got a few more friends up that way that might know him

It's really hard to toss aside an idea for which you have spent so much efforts on it. You have to make it works, even against the evidences it doesn't work or matches the needs.

I wonder how the dildo would work in an apta? Add vanes to the back, and a compression ring, a laser sight for the apta, and you could have a sniper rocket to hit really tough shots.

B it won’t ricochet if it embedded in the tree you are shooting at.

It should of had a small shape charge in it. That way it would have self destructed instead of imbedding itself in a Tree.

That guys misguided enthusiasim reminded me of this Israeli guy who invented this crazy vehicle winch that pivoted in the middle. It was a massive waste of money that created more problems than it solved. He wasted an enormous amount of money travelling the world demonstrating that monstrosity.

Loved reading through that thread Burnham.

I would love to see some of those Aerial Arborist vids. He’s not on YouTube that I could find.

Back