Welcome To The Updated Forum!!!

This skin looks a lot like the phpBB forums, yechh. Looking forward to getting the 'unread posts' button at the top right corner again.

Paul, it looks like all my current settings carried over.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's something new, but I still don't see where you can change it from one to the other.

I changed it with the pull down menus of :
all users
registered members
your contacts
your friends

The settings carried over, Paul. But it's still a good reminder to look them over and make sure you have your settings how you want them.

Butch, I'm confused on what has and hasn't carried over between the two forums. Seems like this forum was used until October of last year, but the other forum has threads dating back to 2007. My memory is fuzzy, were we able to transfer most of the old posts from here over to the new forum last year?

All good RJS, with the Facebook updates and such changing their settings has been a must, I checked here and mine weren't where I would prefer them, fixed now.

:)

I'm missing the 'forum jump' link at the bottom right of the page. I am used to using that link to jump to the 'who's online' page after getting to the bottom of a thread instead of scrolling back to the top of the page.

It won't log me in on the main index page, but I'm good once I'm in a category, however I can't see the Elder's. Unless there is a new Elder's post in the "new posts", I can't see it.

If I navigate into a Board, then back to the main page, I'm logged in, but when I first get to the 'House, I'm not. It'll get worked out, sooner or later I'm sure.

its smart now J, thumbnails of all previous uploaded shots, click the add files then pick your shots, upload files, beer time. :)

Back