Tulip tree murder

Lucky you. Reg is coming into town today and is supposed to call me to meet for grub, libations and banter tonite or tomorrow! His wife is along, otherwise he could come to work. I need pointers......even as my walker is being designed and built, I still need to learn how to do this job better. And since ole murph is on the left coast.........

HaHa!

Are those Venus years....? or Mercury......it's really hot on the latter......

No call from Reg....

Crappers.....I have SOOOOOOOO much to teach that poor Brit...:O

Reg called a minute after I posted. Picked him up at the Warwick, had a great dinner at Chinook's. Clams, ling cod, trout...... talked trees trees and more trees, till we were the last ones there.

He ordered two Guiness, I asked if one was for me; he said, no, then he'd have to get three. Of course, local Guiness isn't what the real thing is, he said.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
haha excellent. I bet you didn't really talk trees all night, he gets bored of them quick! Manage to learn anything then Rog?

Actually, he emailed and complained that he was just getting started....hah..a man after my own heart. Get me going, and there's problems....same goes when I'm around other skiers, mt climbers, photographers, girl watchers.....

Back