Tulip tree murder

I have also been lucky in working with Reg Coates for numerous years since i first started, he is a great tree guy.

Wow!! You ARE lucky!! I gotta say Reg came to mind as I watched your vid, you work smoothly. You worked with him in England? Did you climb much with him or was it more ground work?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cory, I met him when I first started in this game, about 2003. He helped me along the way, he would put work my way, from about 07 I was climbing alongside him on some jobs, and I did alot of the ropework for him on alot of jobs around Manchester. He certainly is a good inspiration, we called him the professor. Ha. We are still in touch, we like to gas about sh1t. :)

I can't believe you all let him get away with such crap.. the guy doesn't know the difference between lightning scorch and included bark... and anyone with a clue could have easily jumped that trunk past the fence..

If only the customer had known about you before they hired him.

Wow.

Love your video, Ben.
Nice smooth work, indeed.
Tulips are really rare here, big ones, anyway.
One that size would have woodturners lined up for a chunk.

Thankyou so much Mr Murph. But TBH I don't really want to jump anything anywhere. I'm Quite happy being ignorant and closed minded. Guess I do take after you.

Your inner asshole just can't muffle itself for too long Murphy. You've been decent lately and kept your act together. I suspected you'd fall apart.

Watch it with the blasphemy, guys!

Show some respect for the God of treework.

You can't be judgemental about a situation just looking at a bunch of pictures on the internet fer cryen out loud .:what:

It's a successfull disassembley if nobody gets hurt and no property is destroyed no matter how it's done .

I suspect Murphy was attempting to be humorous. Unfortunately it appears he has not yet earned the respect necessary to pull off sarcastic humor.

I posted the same vid over at Treebuzz, and Daniel went into a bit more detail about what frustrated him. Poor guy.

:lol: Yeh If only I had watched any of Dans videos, then I would have know all about how to cut Tulip. Oh well, next time.

Back