The Snowplowing Thread

• Thread starter The Branch Doctor
  • Start date
  • Replies 266
  • Views 19K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice! That means that snow's coming my way.:thumbup:

All I got to say is... Bring it Bitch!!! Daddy likes the money.

northern california is supposed to get 2-6 feet of snow starting now!

I saw that too....WILD :O in the Sierra's....Plowed 1 drive, for a great customer.....no charge. But they are hooked for the next time. My Little Plow(MLP) worked great:D

mopedsmile: do we get to see the MLP in action? I bet you hit the drive at about 75% full out howling like a child in a ball pit!

too bad I couln't talk asucker into holden' the camera..Brrrrr, but I hoping we get more white stuff here this winter......It did work gut' though...:D

teach peapod, she can run a camera! :) for a minute or two, then back inside to warm blankets, hot cocoa and momma's hugs.

Yeeehaaa. We got a nice storm coming in Monday afternoon and going to dump 6-12 inches overnight. If we get 3"+ I'm busy as hell, 6"+ Giddy up, 12"+ I've got a 26+ hour marathon of money and mayhem.

I better get my ass to bed.

I pushed the banks back on my lots with the loader last Wednesday, not a speck of snow since.....:whine: It's been nice to sleep a couple of nights in a row.

40's & 50's this week and then maybe more white stuff by the weekend.8)

The weather is odd.Florida had a freeze,the west coast has a zillion feet of snow in the mountains.It is supposed to get in the 60's around here today,low twenties by weeks end.

Oh I suppose people will shout global warming.Well,New years day 1971 ,I was ridding my old Indian Scout motorcycle and the temp was in the high 60's.By mid month we were up to our asses in snow.

Yah I'm coming up on a week now of no plowing, a little sanding here and there but no pushable snow for a week :cry: . C'mon January let us have it!

Grrrrrrrrr, this weather is pissing me off!!!!!!!!:X

It's snowing like hell just 30 miles south of me and nothing here... yet. I have a fridge full of beer and I haven't had a drop.... and I've been home all day.

I either want to plow or drink beer and I can't do anything right now.....DAMN IT!

I hear ya Butch, it's 36 degrees here... and I need it to be colder.

It was 63 today in Western NY. It might have set a new record.

Mmmmmm beer... ah, no.

I'm not talking to you right now Squish. GDC's:P

GDC's = God Damn Canadians:D

Noooo, Squishy said you aren't a Canadian.:D

oh but I am Canadian, and Dutch. :P two passports, good to work in Canada AND the EU.... thats rollin' with choices.

Nice! That's cool as hell.

Who was asking about, some 'action shots' :lol: . Snowplowing is far from exciting. Oh yah and I had to throw in the pic of the Vernon lowrider, this little putzs mobile looked like it was riding so rough it was gonna throw him right through the roof. :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_6538.JPG
    IMG_6538.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6537.JPG
    IMG_6537.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6536.JPG
    IMG_6536.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 42
Back