The Snowplowing Thread

• Thread starter The Branch Doctor
  • Start date
  • Replies 266
  • Views 19K
Well,grammer or not,I just finished my driveway.The danged snow is wet and makes a real mess that way.If I didn't get it laid back and the temp dropped it would turn into a block of ice.Not good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ouch, you got corrected on your grammar by a Canadian. That's almost as bad as getting beat arm wrestling by a girl.:P

:lol: :lol:

my grammer sucks like your driving:lol: my wife is always trying to correct me but its never interested me so it doent sink in:dur:
oh and theres no shame getting beatby a girl if shes squishys wife! shed probably beat me if i had head start!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well we had a nice storm come through late Wednesday night and dropped 6-8 inches of money/snow for me to play with.;)

I just put a new set of tires with aggressive treads on my truck about 2 weeks ago and I was glad I had them yesterday!

I don't know about you guys but snow season has been good to me so far this year and looks to stay consistent for a while.

Plowing has been crazy this year. I've made more in the last 3 weeks than all last year. More coming tomorrow night.:D Sucks for sleep though.

snow here tommorrow.....the grocery store was chaos....Like were gonna get a blizzard. 1-3 inches :O oh shit I gotta go buy some bread and milk:/:

Squisher, keep raking it in amigo, get while the gettings good. An action shot, neat, seeing a plow throwing a big wake to the curb would be kinda neat. Especially if you can see the drivers Treehouse tee through the windshield ;)

Ha I'll see what I can do. Action and plowing in the same sentence seems a bit contradictory to me though. I'm suspecting the most action I'll see this year are when the homeless drug addicts downtown finally work up the nerve to try and truckjack me. Then we'll see some action :evil: .

:shoot:

Ha I'll see what I can do. Action and plowing in the same sentence seems a bit contradictory to me though. I'm suspecting the most action I'll see this year are when the homeless drug addicts downtown finally work up the nerve to try and truckjack me. Then we'll see some action :evil: .

:shoot:

You could always take Gunter for a ride-along.

Just finished welding my relic plow to a mini skid plate....looks OK, put up some pics later. Now watch, it's gonna rain instead of snow:/: Oh well, it's just been sitting there.

Bivy you should loan me that bsg while you are searching for a track machine.

I mean there is no sense in it taking up room around your place!

Sweet! Money, money, money!!!! Stay safe, stay home and let the plowguys coin er up!! It was snowing here again this morning but it's stopped now and supposed to warm up and rain tomorrow :( .

Back