supervisor/climber needed in south florida

• Thread starter robdog
  • Start date
  • Replies 175
  • Views 15K
I would take that job and could run that whole operation for $15.00 per hour.

Why you guys think your worth so much money???

I get confused when thinking about monetary worth. When it comes down to it, isn't what you are worth, the amount that someone is willing to pay you? Aside from that, nothing else is relevant.

Here is the whole thing, tree work in the area he is trying to break into....is highly competitive. They work cheap up there. Cheap.

His post made it sound like he wants to develop a few small tactical forces...get in, do it, and get out quick. Maybe he sees too much fat in some of the other operations, so he'll be able to carve out his niche. Is he buying ninja outfits?

I would take that job and could run that whole operation for $15.00 per hour.

Why you guys think your worth so much money???

Let's see; $15.00 per hour times 24 hours per day times 365 days equals $131,400.00!!! :/: That's not bad. Toss in a company car plus expenses.

Yup, I'd do it for that! ;)

hed sleep, but he would dream about how to make the company more money, that way he can stay on the clock;)

Who said anything about no sleep? :? I'm following the Democratic model; I'm going to get paid even if I don't work. ;)

His post made it sound like he wants to develop a few small tactical forces...get in, do it, and get out quick. Maybe he sees too much fat in some of the other operations, so he'll be able to carve out his niche. Is he buying ninja outfits?

LOL, 3 ninjas tree service. We whack em and hack em. No need for spikes.:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
funny guys are welcome

you guys are hillarious but I am serious and need people...work will be pileing up...have a two man settup already but need two more...funny guys. regristered in broward now.

I think I need at least $16.00 if I am required to wear some silly ninja outfit.

Is this for real? Actual ninja suits??

Robdog, what is your advertising budget and what media? I'm just wondering how all this work is piling up?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
26 years of proven sales techniqies

when I am in broward I will be working 4 days a week as scheduled. When a climber works for WTS he is on schedule with no days off. No worries about no work, like my wife says build it they will come and her best and most important one" god will provide"

I will be there setting up on nov 23 to dec 5th...if you are interested you know where to reach me. sceptics need not apply

I am skeptical, but please keep us in the loop as this progresses. Best of luck to you, I hope it works out. ;)

Yea, I was wondering about that? :? What's up with that, Robdog?

I think he meant full work weeks, with no days off due to lack of work. I could be wrong, those ninjas are tough!

Back