My nephew is on TV

stehansen

Climbing Up
Josh Turner will be doing a song on the CMA awards tonight eight o'clock and seven central time. My nephew plays the pedal steel guitar and dobro for Josh for those of you who are new here at the treehouse.

Cool deal, Steve. No cable tv here so I'll have to wait for the youtube video. I enjoyed the last videos you posted, the band is quite good. :)

Because it's $50 per month that I haven't spent for the last 15 years, and I don't watch tv anyway. But I have $9000 in the bank. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The show is 3 hours long and I don't know if I'm going to make it to Josh Turner. Yeah, it will be on youtube tomorrow.

No TV here, but I'm not against watchin' every once in a while.

I'm lookin'...where on YouTube?

Shucks yeah, even I saw it on ABC out here in the ocean!
That's really neat Steve...saw your post after the show, so didn't know I was looking at a 'houser relative!

PS, Sqwerl...we're with you, no cable, no satellite...just what's in the air!

Here's a vid on youtube. It's not the TV clip but taken by someone in the audience. His Wife is trying to talk him into wearing a cowboy hat but no changes yet.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ja-fxUWjbpM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ja-fxUWjbpM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

There must have been some other cma fest back in june and this vid is from that one, I'll keep looking.

It looks like your nephew really dressed up for the occasion. Maybe a shirt first, then work on the hat. :lol:

Yeah, I think the dress code for the guys anyway is come like you're dressed to mow your lawn. I got a message from his Wife, and it was taped back in June. I don't know why the long delay.

Back