Cosine, my friend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
TY for remembering my humble site.
It was kinda early on the web, even before here; lot of excitement of these things in that time.
But MB got with 'Doc' and thru this together over night; leaving me way behind.
>>Literally said to me that Doc was coming over that night, had some software to run and said would be up the next day.
>>i don't think Butch believed that himself; but it happened!
>>he was scorned somewhat by some other sites as a user and wanted this free open thang
>>but then threads at the other site continued to be top threads for years by their own sort pages/i would post screenshots
>>like at one point he had started top 6/10 top threads at popular site>>that persisted after he was banned
>>until eventually others mimic-ed to new threads/take over
>>remember well as watched the show, and talked about it
Mine got infected, bills, 0income/donation low stats, then want to sell something to me to keep people from infecting site(ain't they supposed to not allow that anyway?)took time away from other searches etc. Not sure i could move the real deal hear forward as much if juggling, managing and developing in that direction; as you know i must go deep !
Tried to swap to free space but that lead to a bunch of finger pointing, had low numbers etc., timer ran out and i guess so did the light.
The other book, from this time of searching/truly not all that wander freely are the lost(tho must keep some rein); was:
efcad2416940080cb48a1f77ccaaf2d2469376b6.jpg

Amazon, newer version(i like original cover above better to this subject more)
Wu Li would be energy, physics; this book got more immediate acceptance i think;
>>seemed other had already rode point/cleared the way?
but don't feel this one took me personally as far, but still on target.
>>might even blur/mix concepts between the 2 now as i go.
Was all over these things in the 80s, absorbing things for later, even if did not fully understand then;
in time, came together; as a more tangible fabric background to hang new things on, rather than a handful of loose specific points trying to keep ahold of and find place for as opposite strategies to same target.
These are older books now, perhaps easy to find in thrift bookstore/used paperback for a taste, but each did have update revisions.
The real biting twist/joke(kinda that kind of guy); lending well to the Eastern koans and philosophies here tho
>> is that:
This isn't really foreign stuff, problem/zen twist is actually quite the opposite imagery to me.
i think of it as if asking what agar gelatin tastes like to fresh mold spore in center of petri dish of fresh agar. Spore is surrounded and infused by agar. Yet would not know the taste, as it is just what is; there is nothing w/o the gelatin. So the Ancients had to look outside the Earth, to see back into it so deeply.. They found this over-riding universal law of change, that miniscule Earth inherits. i try to think positively that we know these things deeply, at grunt communication only level, innately in the virtual reality model; but not in the higher order of brain. Perhaps in our DNA, we knew and forgot these things before walking upright and forming words; and now seek to re-align. In yoga l-earned that positions typically trace the animate levels of existence, trying to conjure back thru these paths, to previous knowns and healths we lost along the way. Guttural breathing of lions roar, suppleness of snake, watching/channeling air inside of self etc. The cosine etc. study to me is this similar re-alignment to organic, natural, forgotten, but prevailing order; just the same. Our developed brain is great, but is also like radio over riding the hints at organic order simplers catch w/o problem type model As they don't have own radio up too loud in their head. Mediation as the undoing, stopping all to let the trash breathe out/release, and just be; once get a hold of it; then easier to hear some better i think, as quiet self. Our youthful exuberance to scene is great, but sometimes best to be quiet and listen as to in place elders..
Change is about displacement against own non/opposite(yin/yang), such as full dark to full light, and then gradients between the 2 extreme non(e)s of each other.
Gradients of potentials just the same, to the same pattern of bell curve change;
can be shown as gradients of force, vibration, travel, electro/magnetism etc.
as mixtures of their pure and non(e) dimensions to extrude a gradient
>>NOT just a simple, linear fade between 0-100%>>cosine shows snapshot increments of bell curve to prove
These things of distance to work, force to feel, gradients of shadow to see etc. in these usages are not to their own ends,
>>but the more tangible beginning ways to see how stuff works everywhere, so this knowledge is very 'extensible'; as is the universal pattern. These things are much less tangible in other things to us, unless throw bell curve on graph etc.; these presented are the easiest handles to grab hear. seems like a lot to l-earn, but the twist are the minimal pivotals chase in all different directions to be lost everywhere else. This door opens and experiences between things are now of the same order, so comparable to see more of what you can't from the perspective(s) that you can/know better; for many things are as my buddy would say: "Exactly the Same, but Different".
To this very organic model, even philosophically, can see may have a vertical depth of knowledge to a topic as 1 aspect to know something well;
>>but that is not the reveal of how laterally/dimensionally it fits into the all.
Sometimes if only know something as the missing puzzle piece for all around that it integrates with
>>is a great reveal lending (or superseding the need) to see the vertical depth of the new.
As like describing unknown box module/machine by knowing the inputs/outputs linearly, only expanded dimensionally..

Last edited:
Back