In The News...

Its one of the great ‘what ifs?’

A small viking settlement was the first time humanity circled the globe a thousand years ago.
What if they succeeded and à diaspora from Europe started 500 years before it did?

With the ships available at the time the north was the easiest crossing so it is likely that it would have been a north to south movement.

Plus without firearms the inevitable wars with the indigenous folks would have been pretty intense.

Jim, Andrey was posting a TASS article on Trumps new social media app. His second one was an article on new border security tech for India.

Because "anti gun idiots" love nothing more than firing guns, right.
Your posts are getting weird, Scott.
Hard to beat the one about: " If we make believe Holocaust didn't happen, maybe slavery didn't either"
That one was a winner.

Because "anti gun idiots" love nothing more than firing guns, right.
Your posts are getting weird, Scott.
Hard to beat the one about: " If we make believe Holocaust didn't happen, maybe slavery didn't either"
That one was a winner.
Gee, Stig, I gave you credit for being sharper than that. My point was, there are those who claim the Holocaust didn’t happen...and the article I linked mentioned “laws” that require “alternate” views. How can we allow folks to diss the Holocaust while doing our level best to stamp out anything that dares imply slavery was anything less than seven beatings before breakfast every day and nine on Sundays? Imagine the Jews being forced to choose: cotton fields or gas chambers... Ah, but let’s diminish all that and focus instead on some racial stupidity aimed at getting yet more something for nothing from ol’ whitey.

I mean, hey, if you don’t like your heritage, just claim your of different descent! After all, we can alter our gender, our heritage, our sexual preferences, you name it, just by flipping some mythical switch in our cranium.

Last edited:
Anti-gun idiots can’t tell the difference. They just pick them up and fire them indiscriminately.

What is a more likely scenario is that Baldwin was doing a POV shot towards the camera and the two victims were behind the camera viewing it for angles whatever.
But yeah, lets go with Baldwin just picking it up and firing indiscriminately, seems legit.

Gee, Stig, I gave you credit for being sharper than that. My point was, there are those who claim the Holocaust didn’t happen...and the article I linked mentioned “laws” that require “alternate” views. How can we allow folks to diss the Holocaust while doing our level best to stamp out anything that dares imply slavery was anything less than seven beatings before breakfast every day and nine on Sundays?

I mean, hey, if you don’t like your heritage, just claim your of different descent! After all, we can alter our gender, our heritage, our sexual preferences, you name it, just by flipping some mythical switch in our cranium.

Slavery wasn’t so bad, which is good news for you.
Once the global elite reduce the population to 500 million and those that are spared (you being such a hard worker and all will be prime meat) will be slaves for them, you’ll be able to enjoy all those benefits.

FWIW.
Everyone in Hollywood is generally aware that even a blank can kill. Dip shit point a gun at what he should not have or complied to his directors instructions and should not have. Look up how Brandon Lee died.
Irony is that Alec, and anti gun libtard, shot his own director not knowing any better. If he had actually educated himself or been open to some, this tragedy would likely been avoided.

Last edited:
My point exactly...though it went over some heads. Not a great feat actually, seeing as how they believe white folk can be born black, goats can be born kittens, and such.

Last edited:
Interesting blog post related to the California port backlogs, which I remember Stephen making reference to about his chipper:

“Calling out the National Guard” accomplishes absolutely NOTHING.

The problem, as nearly everyone in SoCal knows, is that most older model diesel trucks have been banned by the government here in California. No trucks, no movement of goods.

Back