eric schatz, flip line demo

The air was so heavy it felt like I had a blanket on. And I was just taking pictures. I remember the kids Mike hired to hussel brush under you dropped like flies. One told me, "I think I'm going to die."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
morning all,
headin to the cemetery to finish a crane removal,
trying to get in b4 the protesters wake up
running out now
bye all

I cant even imagine that feeling

Ha!! I kinda can...I remember being in my early 20's and running around the lip of an open dumpster...good balance, agile and all...didn't realize it was sitting on a brick. When I got to the other side and it tipped I went head first down about 6 feet. I woke up sprawled out on my back and was afraid to try to move. I must have tucked just before I hit 'cause it didn't break my neck. I got knocked out, I reckon, but just barely. I told my buds, "Don't touch me, something might be broke!"

Course, I was only 6 feet up...I cannot imagine that happening at the height Jerry must have been at.

Dave, you should have give me a heads up, mang.

sorry, bout that jer
ever get all your manpower and equip together
to get blown out by the wind?

2nd time now on this site :X
so screw the noise regs the tops are gonna fall off at 1 st light:P
can you imagine the sound of a saw accross garberville at 530 or 6 am?:O

It'll rouse up the natives that's for sure.

Terri and I are thinking of going up to Bull Creek next week to see if we can find the Hyperion tree. Not too far from you. We alway's stop in Garberville for breakfast at the Eel River Cafe, about 6am. Why not join us and bring Kristi and the kids.

It'll rouse up the natives that's for sure.

Terri and I are thinking of going up to Bull Creek next week to see if we can find the Hyperion tree. Not too far from you. We alway's stop in Garberville for breakfast at the Eel River Cafe, about 6am. Why not join us and bring Kristi and the kids.

dont know about kids but i bet the crew would love to eat, thinking monday, depends on my buddy toni"s schedule.

i m having him take the tops out, i think i lost my nerve for these regrowth tops, when theyre tall and punky.......i feel like a lame but i dont like it as much as when i was in my 20's its not the injury , death, after life ,or any of that, its that i dont have enough life ins for them to carry on
i m pretty comfy with everything else ...kids change things

i'll still do it on a normal tree, just dont like looking at 4 to 6 ft of decay below the old cuts and 60 to 70 ft of stick above

let me know Jer monday would be great..if toni and me are on, the rest of the crew will be in fruitland ridge near miranda theyd be down as well
take care

just come on out,

maybe if i got to get a week long job ya can make some coin and hang out

just a matter of not being the low bidder

weekends are good, the 3 rd of july is our 5th wedding anniversary so i may be under a rock for the weekend

hopefully behind closed doors,
but with all the kids, i bet it will be just another weekend.....sure hope not though
i got the MRS a nice ring yesterday,
she caught me unfortunately, ahh well at least i could get it sized up then and there

Back