Cussing and Movie Reviews

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, Willard. I hated IB and vitriol carried the post.

Well, Jim, if you are being serious, just the idea of changing such a completely ingrained bit of history seemed utterly ridiculous and pointless. I mean, like why bother?? Wiki now informs me its called 'alternate history' and isnt all that uncommon. Brad Pitt also is not a favorite actor, seems like a himbo twit, though Ive never met the man, could be wrong.

Stig have you checked out urbandictionary.com? If you haven't, you will definetly lol, just look up any dirty or racist word.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like Brad.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Sq-uMIZGETs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Didn't see River runs thru it.

Not feeling it MB. I'll take Mel in Braveheart all day for leadership skillz.

I can totally see Brad taking off that headgear after the scene, "this thing is really hot, please fetch my amino drink."

Speaking of stuffed shirt wanna be tough guys- Russel Crowe, king size wimp. Never met him, just the vibe.

Didn't see River runs thru it.

Not feeling it MB. I'll take Mel in Braveheart all day for leadership skillz.

I can totally see Brad taking off that headgear after the scene, "this thing is really hot, please fetch my amino drink."

Speaking of stuffed shirt wanna be tough guys- Russel Crowe, king size wimp. Never met him, just the vibe.

Russell Crowe is a great actor IMO, brilliant in Gladiator amongst other films.

Cory "a river runs through it" is worth a viewing, great flic.

I got no problem with Russell, "LA Confidential" is one of his I liked.

I particularly like Mel Gibson for his drunken, anti semitic rants and general jesuitic catholicism.

As an actor, not so much.

Can only act as Mel Gibson IMO.

Good idea with this new thread Butch.
Actors like Kurt Russell who had a image as a Disney actor kid took many years to wear it off .Now he's a good actor in my eyes. I didn't like Brad Pitt in his first movie Thelma and Louise (yes I had to watch it with my wife ha) But today that strong ole southern boy persona is really working well on him. I liked Benjamin Button.
Russell Crowell was good in Gladiator. .... Mel Gibson was good in Attack Force Z

Well I have to run, taking the family down hill skiing at our local Mystery Mountain.

Back