Cussing and Movie Reviews

I am still amazed at how my father in law cusses.

First time he came over I had to ask my wife what all the words meant. Seems they were the same words I use, just in a different accent. Well, that and some neat New Zealand ones. Made me feel like a right tosser.

They all have their place, the forums. Plenty room.

There's a lot of speculation on treebuzz nowdays, by people who just don't know. So instead they guess or speculate. Nothing wrong with that....but I personally find it difficult to read at times, let alone get involved. And then when you do try to add something it's largely ignored . Because you don't post often enough. I should probably think up some stuff to say there :)
Well Reg here's some more speculation... I don't think you get ignored on treebuzz, it seems like people are too intimidated by you to engage.

It's actually proved an asset here in Victoria....with female customers especially. They're suprised at first but mostly think it's funny.

Same here.... up front and in person they don't expect a priest or preacher to cut down their tree. ;)

I think Reg is referring to swearing in his accent, I expect, to them, he sounds like Daphne Moon's brother from Frasier.

Well Reg here's some more speculation... I don't think you get ignored on treebuzz, it seems like people are too intimidated by you to engage.

Well thats stupid if its true. Im not out to make trouble.

I am still amazed at how my father in law cusses.

First time he came over I had to ask my wife what all the words meant. Seems they were the same words I use, just in a different accent. Well, that and some neat New Zealand ones. Made me feel like a right tosser.

Both my parents curse like crazy, but it's in hungarian. When they speak slovak they don't curse. I find I do a lot of cursing in hungarian, but people don't know what I'm saying. Funniest one is loosely translated to 'f*#k jesus christ up the ass with mary's head'. I sometimes hear old hungarian ladies shopping in stores say that as well.

I think Reg is referring to swearing in his accent, I expect, to them, he sounds like Daphne Moon's brother from Frasier.
Yeah I understand the polite British accent thing turning blunt. But we have a similar northern Manitoba accent thing going on too:D

Reg is, at a guess, from the Greater Manchester area.

I work for a lot of Brits out here and occasionally play a game of guessing where they're from, I can often get to 30 or so miles from there town of origin just listening to them for a while.

Reg is, at a guess, from the Greater Manchester area.

I work for a lot of Brits out here and occasionally play a game of guessing where they're from, I can often get to 30 or so miles from there town of origin just listening to them for a while.

Bet you wouldn't get me, I sound nothing like any of the places I've lived.

Omg lamest film ever imo. Next he'll do a film on how the 911 hijackers were actually stopped at security checkpoints, preventing the carnage.

Back