What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I it more as a challenge.
Since I'm not sold on any part of the religion, but simply see it a way to keep the mail order bride in good shape.

Hell, we had fondue for new years eve as always.

"Stone them, stone them, burn them at the stake!"

Last edited:
Ditto, habanero sauces are plenty uncomfortable enough. Screw Reaper and Ghost pepper sauces, completely unnecessary lol.

I’ll cut a strong habanero sauce with a flavorful cayenne sauce maybe 1:5. I like some heat sometimes but I like to taste it and I’ll pass on the self inflicted torture.

Habanero is about perfect to me. Nice amount of heat, and I particularly like the flavor. I have some reaper and ghost sauces, but I have to be more judicious using those.

I live heat, but I also love taste.
So the ultra hots are out.
I make a pineapple habanero sauce that is hot , but also tasty.
Can enough of that to last a year.
For spicyness I grill a bunch of Jalapenoes and can them.

I’m stuffed :)

Two new foods to me this evening, Delmonico steaks (which I’d never heard of), and swai filets. Pan fried the steaks with Montreal seasoning, and baked the swai in foil with butter, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and Old Bay seasoning. Turned out great, both very tender, the fish practically melted in my mouth, could cut it with a spoon.
Toni made a big batch of this mashed cauliflower with bacon and cheddar, very tasty and practically a meal on it’s own.

A7D157EF-4F49-49C4-B36C-4435F97C006F.jpeg C75895E5-EEB2-4487-BD4D-B61CD3E0ECB9.jpeg

Also there’s a keto chocolate cheesecake that needs to chill for 3 hours before she can make the ganache and top it. We’re thinking the temps were off when she made it last week, so the ganache never really solidified. Tasted excellent though :)

Never heard of swai. Doing a search, this was the first link...

Dunno. You know the internet, but it might be worth chasing down to see what it's about.

Well that’s a bit concerning.
True though, who knows what may or may not be true, I guess there could be motive to run a little smear campaign by US catfish farmers, they did manage to make it so it’s no longer sold as catfish.