What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I had a 1.5 ounce bag of pretzels from the vending machine, and feel like twisting a co-workers head off. Hangry. I’d do no such thing of course, but I do wish he’d chill with the small talk.
Maybe I’ll get out of work in an hour and eat a whole rotisserie chicken. Bare hand, like it’s an apple. Montreal seasoning or Korean bbq?

Korean bbq sounds interesting, but I'm not that familiar with it. Not really a big fan of American bbq. Too sweet. I'd make it easy, skip both and get fried chicken.

Oh, I know. I should have taken pictures.

We were hungry though.

The mutton was a shoulder roast. I used some OO on it first. Kosher salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, granulated onion, thyme and rosemary.

Best one I have cooked yet.

Tried some of the veggie meatballs tonight to see what they tasted like. Very good considering. Better than the chicken ones by far.

Good question, I think they were the beyond meat brand but I didn't look at the make up. Bad on me I guess.

There were some lamb chops in the store not too long ago but it would be just me eating them. Wife not much of a meat eater these days.

Rain day with 50mph winds.
So I had some left over chicken and made a chicken veggie soup. And I had some potatoe leek planned to use up some cream and cows milk from our beloved bovine.

Attachments

• 20211213_150502.jpg
    20211213_150502.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 20211213_153009.jpg
    20211213_153009.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Did breakfast for dinner. I've been wanting it for awhile, and it hasn't happened for actual breakfast. A can of potatoes, sausage patties, and eggs with cheese. All fried.