What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I might try that corn bread.

Atlantic salmon fillet with garlic potatoes & broccoli tonight.

My tooth broke off again having lunch, he said he wasn't confident it'd work. Got a CT jaw bone scan to see if an implant is going to work, I'll see how that goes. Thought I'd had enough CT scans.

Wifey's out of town, and daughter is sleeping over at friends, so son and I out spoiled ourselves in the Ironbound (Portuguese) section of Newark. Bacon wrapped turkey breast for appy, then we each got the seafood combo in green sauce; about 2 lbs of lobster, clams, mussels, shrimp and scallops in a to die for garlic/pesto sauce w/a plate of yellow rice. (The pic doesn't do it justice). Then finished the night w/tartufo and Spanish coffee. MMMMMmmmm!!!!!
IMG_20191207_210111.jpg

Very nice! Love some seafood!

Buddy down the street had friendsgiving tonight, smoked turkey with all the fixings. The kids had fun playing with the older kids, and my son was still a snuggle whore wanting everyone to hold and snuggle him :lol:

Couple frozen burger patties, did em under the broiler then put a bunch of Montreal seasoning and some habenero cheddar on them. Should’ve bought more bacon.

I’ve been keeping off the carbs, but fresh garlic naan sounds awesome right now.

Management bought us dinner tonight because we had a good safety and quality performance last month or something like that.
BBQ ribs, bbq chicken breast, pulled pork, then a bunch of sides, I had collard greens and all the meats. Nice spread, they should order from this place more often.