What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Nice looking table.
images

Looks like my sister set the cutlery.:)

Left over turkey breast with the usual. Carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato, garlic, red onion & pototo and broccoli for me tonight.

Twas goooooooooood
Made some baked chicken last night with gravy, mashed pots and greeny beanies...
SO tonight ROb is making his chicken and mushroom casserole :) Yummmmy.. Kids love it!

well here is what I'm having for dinner tonight

tonight for dinner we are having Country style ribs with southern peach BBQ sauce smothered in onion and green peppers. with mash taters,peas,green beans,corn and biscuits on the side

dinner tonight 002.jpg
dinner tonight 003.jpg
dinner tonight 004.jpg
dinner tonight 005.jpg

I had a bacon cheeseburger from a new restaurant in town - Five Guys Burgers & Fries. Ya'll ever heard of that place? Tasty, but not cheap - 11 bucks for a burger and small fry.

You work at a burger joint and when you go out for a meal you have a burger??
:what:
Maybe you need to excercise little more imagination, Butch my friend.
:P

The only thing I eat at Micky Dees is the grilled chicken breast or oatmeal. Nowadays, I only eat red meat occasionally and never at work.

Chicken Florentine on choice of rice or pasta with a white sauce and green beans :)
Had a surprise guest tonight as well. Good thing I pulled enough chicken breasts to thaw this morning.. Starting to feel like working at the Mansion again. SURPRISE, More guests wanting dinner!