Tree Guy's Wife!

Ha,an old story,1973.When the former Mrs Smith was about 6 months preggy I got cravings.Every night,about 6 to 8 beers and two giant bags of taco chips.I must have had the breath of a dogs butt,yuck.;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks Al, thats gonna be my diet too when and if...
:) thanks for the laugh amigo, you made my day!

Well,most likely the only thing worse than taco chips and beer would have been pickled eggs and beer.Chemical warefare,so to speak ,phew.:O I think perhaps the ex Mrs Smith would have protested the obnoxious emmisions,for want of a better discription.Instead of smelling like a dogs behind I most likely would have been sleeping with the dog.

Hmm,now I do wonder,would a few pickled eggs help encourage the baby to make the great escape?Maybe a survey is in order.

Thanks Frans - that pretty much nails how I feel about it too. :lol:

STILL no baby, and you don't even want to know what I tried yesterday.

Just shows that babies come when they are good and ready and not a moment before.

That little bundle of joy is going to start getting mail in there if it doesn't happen soon!

Keep us apprised, and stay strong Natalie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Or worse, a teenager!

Baby's first word: "Whatever!"
Baby's first sentence: "Like I care!"

Why would my daughter ever think I was a dork? I mean sure my wife thinks I'm a dork but...

Trust me on this one... don't sing loudly to the radio in the truck when her friends are within earshot... That will surely lead you down the path to dorkness. Don't ask me how i know...;)

Sorry for the derail Natalie... now... where is that kid?

Gary

STILL no baby, and you don't even want to know what I tried yesterday.

Well,regarding that,sometimes it is not polite to ask.;)

Due to the fact the pickled eggs most likely is not a good idea,I came up with another brain storm or brain fart as may be the case.

It has been said the the yet unborn infant can recognize certain sounds while still enwombed,such as the mother's voice,music etc.With that in mind,get a tape player and play rap music,followed by never ending renditions of Tiny Tims,"Tiptoe through the tulips"I Imagine that after a day or so,young treeson will make the great escape just to able to turn off that obnoxious music.:|:

Well,regarding that,sometimes it is not polite to ask.;)

Due to the fact the pickled eggs most likely is not a good idea,I came up with another brain storm or brain fart as may be the case.

It has been said the the yet unborn infant can recognize certain sounds while still enwombed,such as the mother's voice,music etc.With that in mind,get a tape player and play rap music,followed by never ending renditions of Tiny Tims,"Tiptoe through the tulips"I Imagine that after a day or so,young treeson will make the great escape just to able to turn off that obnoxious music.:|:

:lol:

Well, went to the doctor today and now have a scheduled induction for Monday. :( Not what I want to have happen. Of course, now that it's be arranged I'll have the baby Sunday night. In any case I'll be having this baby early next week at the latest. Yay!

You and tree guy need a special night out. Then you know you will screw things up by going into labour......:lol:

I hope you go into labor naturally, that petocin (sp) is a rough ride.

I hope you go into labor naturally, that petocin (sp) is a rough ride.

Yes, that's what I've been worried about. Fortunately it's the last resort. It will only be used if the prostaglandin gel doesn't work and that's supposed to work 95% of the time so.... hopefully I won't be in that 5%. I've been having lots of contractions for the last 10 days or so they just will stop. Hopefully that's a good sign and the gel will just keep them going and progressing.

Yes, that's what I've been worried about. Fortunately it's the last resort. It will only be used if the prostaglandin gel doesn't work and that's supposed to work 95% of the time so.... hopefully I won't be in that 5%. I've been having lots of contractions for the last 10 days or so they just will stop. Hopefully that's a good sign and the gel will just keep them going and progressing.

I have a treemenduous amount of faith that you are going to have the most beautiful baby with no problems at all.

---well at least until they get to the 'terrible 2s', and then the defiant years, and then the preteen years, and then, heaven forbid, the independant teenager years, and then the leaving you for college years, and and and ......

Oh boy, better shut up now :D

Back