Tree Guy's Wife!

Doctor said basically what Al said. :D

He doesn't really have an opinion on when the baby will be born. I said that my feeling was that it would be early next week and he said it was likely. I have another appointment next Friday and if I'm still pregnant by then he will schedule me to be induced on Monday, May 21st.

I'm feeling good though. I actually don't mind having the extra few days at all.

"re-connect" with tree guy.. It may speed things up. Or wait, I dunno?

Heh somehow or other she got herself into this mess in the first place :P . Just kidding ya Natalie, good luck when the time comes.:)

Suddenly,for no reason at all ,Ms Nate will get the over powering urge to clean the house.Not real strange,except it might be 2 a.m. in the morning.Perhaps two days prior to this,feeling compelled to make sure there is plenty of food in the house and other things.Aha,baby is on the way.

This is called the nesting instinct,it's been with the ladies since time immemoral.Natures way,so to speak.It has worked for centuries,relax,it will happen.:)

not having any younglets of my own yet, I figure ole Al's advice is pretty valid. :)
It's a woman/mother thing,she will know,and be fine with it.Ha,with the birth of my two,my ex handled it better than me.For heavens sake my actual part it in was likely less than 5 minutes,being real honest about it.;)

Now then,about births,my ex handled things pretty well,I was the nervous one,to a point.However when my only daughter,who now has a masters degree became in the family way at the tender age of 16,I fell apart at the seams.You know though,in spite of my worry and fretting,nature had it's way and things worked out just fine,in spite of me.

Suddenly,for no reason at all ,Ms Nate will get the over powering urge to clean the house.Not real strange,except it might be 2 a.m. in the morning.Perhaps two days prior to this,feeling compelled to make sure there is plenty of food in the house and other things.Aha,baby is on the way.

This is called the nesting instinct,it's been with the ladies since time immemoral.Natures way,so to speak.It has worked for centuries,relax,it will happen.:)

True, all of it. I remember my wife changing the cupboard liner stuff in the middle of the night.

Al you lasted 5 minutes with an ovulating woman? You were doing pretty good.

Well, Tree Guy and I did spend Saturday morning and afternoon cleaning out and reorganizing the garage. Friday I had run every errand I could think of, bought new curtain rods, hung them, got very domestic with making dinner and extras for the freezer. Right now it's almost 3am and I'm wishing running the vacuum wouldn't really tick Tree Guy off. :lol: Maybe I'm closer to having this baby then I think!

Well, I'm still here and no baby. It may be time to take drastic measures. :O :lol:

Back