Tree Guy's Wife!

I guess having a baby is like being in the military, Hurry up and wait!

Best wishes! It is great to hear that all is going the way it should. Next stop? ,
A new life!

I'm still here. This baby is in no rush. I can see he is already ruling our lives. :lol:

It'll happen when it happens I guess. I'll try and post here when I go into labour.

maybe we will hear from treeguy finally?
" GO TELL THE TREEHOUSE I AM ABOUT TO PASS A HUMAN BEING FROM WITHIN!!!"
might surpass the old school, honey, hold my hand and let me squeeze it when I feel pain.... :shifty:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe she could take a Blackberry with her to the delivery room.

:lol:

It is funny, isn't it. What I'm particularly loving is how every one of Tree Guy's customers say to me when I answer the phone, "Have you had the baby yet?!" Seems everyone is waiting impatiently.

Yep, 2 ultrasounds say it's a boy so hopefully they are right. If it's a girl hopefully she likes blue!

Tree Guy is always on here, he just lurks under my user name because I'm always automatically signed in.

So, will keep you posted or have Tree Guy do so.

sounds good TGW.. and hey, TG, dont forget those little cigars!

ps, let me know if you are overwhelmed in the report dept, I got my coquitlam biz license last week, gotta pay some bills...

be well Nat, and go have that baby! :)

Ha,an old story,1973.When the former Mrs Smith was about 6 months preggy I got cravings.Every night,about 6 to 8 beers and two giant bags of taco chips.I must have had the breath of a dogs butt,yuck.;)

Back