Tree Guy's Wife!

:lol:

I'm still here. Thought I might be getting induced this weekend but all is well. I have lost weight my last few appointments so yesterday my doctor sent me for a NST - Non Stress Test. It's basically where they check the baby's heartbeat and movement, along with any contractions I may be having. Then I got sent for an ultrasound to make sure the placenta and umbilical cord were working properly and I had enough amniotic fluid. Everything came back perfect, and it was great to get to see my baby again.

The main concern was that the placenta was starting to breakdown early and that was causing my weight loss. If that was happening then I would of been induced right away since I'm considered full-term already. Fortunately that's not the case so he's going to let me go naturally.

I guess I'm going to have to make sure I check in daily!

My brother was born with the cord wrapped around his neck.
Before I learned that I always wondered why he is such a weirdo. Now I know :lol:

I have been loving watching your signature, Natalie.

I'm sending good thoughts your way and looking forward to LOTS of great pictures. Stay rested, healthy and you and Tree Guy take care of each other...it's almost BABY TIME!!!

Since I switched to lousy internet service I have disabled avatars- it saves me all sorts of grief.

I'm still here! I can't believe it's my due date today.

I don't feel like I'm going to have him today - no indications whatsoever. No problem. I'm feeling like I'm okay with it being a few more days. I have my doctor's appointment in a hour and a half so we'll see what he has to say.

Back