Swine Flu Vaccinations Dangerous??

• Thread starter Jonseredbred
  • Start date
  • Replies 47
  • Views 4K
J

Jonseredbred

Is it really dangerous and untested??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B4SmFxyust0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B4SmFxyust0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Its 2009 in America-if the government wants anything it is almost certainly bad ,dangerous or foolish.

It certainly makes you wonder at times .

The navy damned near killed me with a malaria shot that I got a reaction from .I was one sick puppy ,it gave be a slight case which resembled malaria but they assured me it wasn't .:/:

You never know who to trust with this stuff .

Virtually everything like this in America is suspect in these times. The motivation is all wrong. No longer are things done for the good of the people, but rather the benefit of large corporations or some twisted individual. When was the last time you knew someone who became a doctor solely to help people. Instead of becoming rich.

I'm sure some get into the medical profession soley for the money aspect .Still in all there are some really dedicated people .

A local eye doc who is rich,rich,rich ,travels several times a year to areas of South America etc to restore sight to the under privaliged and recieves not a dime for . I suppose he recieves a dandy write off of his taxes but he wouldn't have to do it all unless he wanted too .

A friend of mine had her son vacinated when he was an infant and within a week she said his behavior changed radically. He is now 12 and autistic. Very hard to deal with. Neither of my kids are vacinated and neither will they be....

A friend of mine had her son vacinated when he was an infant and within a week she said his behavior changed radically. He is now 12 and autistic. Very hard to deal with. Neither of my kids are vacinated and neither will they be....

You can always pray they don't get sick :lol:

Speaking of corporate medicine, my sister is a nurse and she says it is not unusual to be told to administer a drug, and then shortly thereafter have that drug pulled because it does more harm than good. They, corporations, use this method as a way of testing drugs. Not fully accepted by the FDA, but able to use it in a temporary classification thus avoiding the costly formal trials process.

I'm scared of hospitals, you can catch some bad stuff there.

Last edited:
I just seem to spout off a little too much sometimes. I am sure there are some very fine and dedicated people in the medical fields. But too much of the industry is run just for profit and not solely for the benefit of the public.

Seriously,

Why would anyone get a swine flu vaccination or really any vaccination?

A panel of judges decide what cocktail of flu spit to culture a vaccination for the year.

Just my little onion.

I just don't trust the vaccines period.. Levels of mercury in some of them we are supposed to give our kids.. Hitting our kids with more than a couple live vaccines in one.. Autism has been linked there. Fug it. Oh and then it all depends on the batch you get. Some are better than others depending on where they are sent by rating.. WTF?
Don't even get Katy started on this shat.

hmm, Bub just got his 18 month scheduled shots, an MMR booster and another one I forget what. Last shots I had were a Tetanus booster when I cut myself after disrespecting my Silky and a shot for meningitis about 8 years ago after a local outbreak.

They are talking of making the MMR into four LIVE vaccines.
Katy is all up on this stuff and is always in a bit of a battle with the Drs. We look to see what ones they will separate and adjust the timing for others. Kids a year or so older thing.

I hear ya. when Bub got his one year shots, it was a couple days before his birthday party, he was one sick mofo on his birthday party day, he just slugged it out in grammas arms for the second half of the gtg. was flu like for a couple days after. can it be attributed to the vaccines....? who knows.

Attachments

• P2285339 (Large).JPG
    P2285339 (Large).JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 4
its all good, he recovered but, where did the el sicko come from.....? poor little dude, sick ass and miserable for a few days, parents feeling guilty about injecting him with goop...

Ours get grumpy for a day or two. Live vaccines give them a "watered down" version of the virus.... Get's them sick to keep them healthy. :(

My least favorite part is holding them down while they get the needle :(

I really hate needles ....:\::whine:

yeah, no doubt, wifey 'held' him in the position for his latest two shots, I am glad I wasnt the bad guy, thats no fun at all. bear hug the boy and vise grip a leg between your own two. :( he screamed his ass off when she tried to get him in the grip, once the two shots were over he gave the doc a WTF evil look and tore off both the little band aids she had put over the injection sites.

I think the basic idea behind vaccines is sound. I have heard that there was an anecdotal connection between vaccines and autism but never any scientific or statistical proof, has that changed? Has anyone that you know contracted small pox recently?

Darin, have you taken Haley in to get her swine flu vaccine yet? The 'small percentage of severe reactions' doesn't sound too bad until it applies to you.

That's true, Darin. We no longer worry about small pox and alot of other bad stuff. I had childhood friends that had polio. The young people today have no memory of that horrible disease because it was wiped out with vaccinations.
I think flu shots have their place for the at-risk groups. I didn't believe in them when I was in my 30's and 40's but do now. During my late 40's I caught some virus that attacked my heart and left damage. A flu shot may have prevented that. Now that I am "at-risk" due to my heart condition, I get a flu shot every year.
However, the whole H1N1 thing seems like alot of propaganda and I am considering not getting that shot.

My kids had all their vaccinations. I usually get a flu shot every year. The only reaction I have had is a sore arm, and I don't get sick. Parents who don't get their kids vaccinations are able get by because almost everyone else has had their kids vaccinated. So there isn't much whooping cough, diphtheria, polio, small pox, etc., floating around to come in contact with. I take a leap of faith every time they stick the needle in my arm that the medical industry has done their best and is representing the risks fairly.
You know about mercury too. My Dad grew up on a cattle ranch in Santa Barbara County and they had a locked gate at the end of their place and several ranches had access through that gate. Well one of them had a quicksilver mine on it and the delivery truck that brought back the empty containers from wherever quicksilver goes to would leave them by the gate and people from the mine would come down and pick them up at their convenience. My Dad and his sister would glean the quicksilver from the empty containers (he says sometimes there was a drop or two left in them) into a jar that they had and I'm sure got quicksilver on them from time to time. They are both well into their 80's now and have had above average health the whole time. So, am I to believe the medical professionals that say that mercury is bad for you or am I to believe the antedoctal evidence that it causes no harm. Well I'm going with the medical guys, because I'm playing the odds. If I had an autistic kid, I'd be looking for someone or something to blame too.

Back