supervisor/climber needed in south florida

• Thread starter robdog
  • Start date
  • Replies 175
  • Views 14K
R

robdog

We will be starting up a small crew in either Broward or palm beach counties and need one or two foreman...call me cl#7605787971 or 8005549746
www.wildernesstree.com

Attachments

• phone 2008 001.jpg
    phone 2008 001.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 267
  • n94D+Tb4-LVGGnXUobsgamd0WXWxF46U0060[1].jpg
    n94D+Tb4-LVGGnXUobsgamd0WXWxF46U0060[1].jpg
    3 KB · Views: 256
Deva hates Florida, says the heat and humidity are too much for him. He almost passed out from heat stroke the first day he was here.

Going from California to high humidity isn't the easiest transition. I think it helps if you like creepy crawley things.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess this means their is no need for work here? I am gonna do it anyway

Good luck with that. T'aint exactly the best time to be starting up a new crew, IMHO. :/:

Money?

The money will be around $15 to start and within two months the lead man will probably go up to at least $20 with 10% commision on sales added directly as bonus even in advanced sales with official contracts. Note that a bider/climber /foreman will be the lead climber and must complete the jobs. A person similar to me who does all these things everyday. But does not want his own buisness.

Attachments

• phone 2008 001.jpg
    phone 2008 001.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 136
No offense but $15 bucks an hour for a lead climber / supervisor?

Thats groundie pay!

Even $20 bucks an hour isn't great for a foreman.

Im not out to sour your thread, I wish you luck finding someone, but really you may want to reconsider what your willing to pay for the tasks you expect to be completed.

If you want a quality person, you should anti-up.

For the lead man that has to bid, police the groundies and make sure everything is done to perfection, like an owner would, well that is worth at least somewhere in the neighborhood of $65 dollars per hour. I mean if you want to actually keep this branch running and have someone that is compable of get small fixes taken care of and make sure every little detail is taken care of at jobsites.

The money will be around $15 to start and within two months the lead man will probably go up to at least $20 with 10% commision on sales added directly as bonus even in advanced sales with official contracts. Note that a bider/climber /foreman will be the lead climber and must complete the jobs. A person similar to me who does all these things everyday. But does not want his own buisness.

You left out the non-smoking/ drug screen requirement.

Wow my groundie makes way more than that, different places I suppose. I value a highly skilled individual same as I value myself and I wouldn't want to work with any less.

If anybody is interested in this. I'll up the anti with an offer of 17 to start with a raise to 21.02 after 90 days.

But in all honesty robdog. Have you actually had success in hiring experienced and qualified climbers at those kind of wages?

FWIW the term is 'ante' as in playing cards... :)
"VerbInfinitive
to ante
Third person singular
antes
Simple past
anted or anteed
Past participle
[[anted or anteed]]
Present participle
anteing

to ante (third-person singular simple present antes, present participle anteing, simple past and past participle anted or anteed)

To pay the ante in poker. Often used ante up.
To make an investment in money, effort, or time before knowing one's chances. "

This is the first two months and 10% of all sales

It is a great Job for the right guy.... especially since I have never had a day off in 26 years of buisness.All the comments about hight dollar climbers is weak. when You set up 4k a week or more work you make $400 on top of hourly pay.I have never hear of an owner giveing a foreman 10% unheard of ....... I already have one two man crew that will begin shortly.. not smart asses ,just guys who are good climbers who need steady honest work and I take care of relocation.

10% of a 2 man crew? you paying overtime? thats gonna eat you up to pay a guy to supervise, bid etc and give him 10%off the top. if you can make that work id pay for your bid secrets!

Back