supervisor/climber needed in south florida

• Thread starter robdog
  • Start date
  • Replies 175
  • Views 15K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
plymouth rock beaches

I discovered, a few years ago, that it'd be much better for me to work in Boston and vacation in FLA;)

I'll be there next week!8)

Tell me how is it in Plymouth rock? sandy or rocky

MIA?

I wonder how robdog's business venture is going? :/:

A. He's so busy that he has no time to post an update. :D
or
2. It was a total flop and he's too embarassed to return. :cry:
or
d. He's just chillin' out and soakin' up the Florida sunshine. 8)

plymouth rock? famous historical beach in Boston area? I hate boston by the way..... and I have never been there,go figure!

Well....the beaches are sandy and the rock is an actual rock, which is actually in Plymouth, not Boston.:)

You could see it for yourself without ever having to come to Boston! Lucky you!

a little reading....2. Boston, MA
1 - 1.42

In Boston, you've got to pahk your cah neah the Hah-bah. But that's only if you have gas money left after you pay for everything else. Boston is, after all, 48% more expensive than most U.S. cities... and its professional's salaries don't make up the difference.

A real college town, a real trendy town, and a real laid-back town, the Bean Town is also a real expensive town. Those who can afford to do so hang their hats in the posh brownstones tucked beside Newberry Street's outdoor restaurants and trendy boutiques. But while apartments may be less costly in other areas of the city, rents are still usually among the country's highest, with one-bedrooms often topping $1000 per month.

Still, Bostonians get to enjoy seeing friendly faces, chowing down on the city's famous clam chow-dah ($5) and baked beans, and living it up in a young, liberal, fun city packed with our country's richest history and most exciting new culture.

Liberal is the catch phrase I hear

Well....the beaches are sandy and the rock is an actual rock, which is actually in Plymouth, not Boston.:)

You could see it for yourself without ever having to come to Boston! Lucky you!

a little reading....2. Boston, MA
1 - 1.42

In Boston, you've got to pahk your cah neah the Hah-bah. But that's only if you have gas money left after you pay for everything else. Boston is, after all, 48% more expensive than most U.S. cities... and its professional's salaries don't make up the difference.

A real college town, a real trendy town, and a real laid-back town, the Bean Town is also a real expensive town. Those who can afford to do so hang their hats in the posh brownstones tucked beside Newberry Street's outdoor restaurants and trendy boutiques. But while apartments may be less costly in other areas of the city, rents are still usually among the country's highest, with one-bedrooms often topping $1000 per month.

Still, Bostonians get to enjoy seeing friendly faces, chowing down on the city's famous clam chow-dah ($5) and baked beans, and living it up in a young, liberal, fun city packed with our country's richest history and most exciting new culture.

Let me explain I am for L.A. and we Natives dont like Boston or any place near it(plymouth rock) It comes from years of being a sports fans and celtic hate mostly.Idiots like tommy heinson and the areas stuffy insistance that they are beter than anyone else.Nope I cant digg it. Even though the president is liberal I support him but anyone who supports a "guy" like baney frank is not welcome around me. You seem Like a very informed guy I hope I didnt insult you personally. Go Lakers!

And all this time I thought LA was just for losers and gang-bangers.

?

And all this time I thought LA was just for losers and gang-bangers.

One of the biggest mistakes I have seen people make in my travels is misjudgeing others for one reason or anther.I might take a trip to boston some time just to prove I can handle it.....

That was my thought ... And here I thought the host invited us in for a visit..:dontknow:

I don't know I would agree with him on all that. I grew up in LA CA and lived in MA... I prefer Boston.... and all of New England over LA CA any day. As a kid LA was cool... But it went to hell while I was back east and I came back to an arm pit. Now.. Up here in the mountains... CA rocks!

Back