My Competition: Tree fo' Less

After someone does a job like that for a rock bottom price,
Do they learn something from it?

They should have just picked that hunk of wood up and thrown it in that
antique truck and been done with it.

Maybe the competition was karma bidding.

Yep, That was a good one.

The 'supervisor' sitting on his duff while those two heaved wood in the truck was priceless.

I've chunked and heaved plenty of wood but on a 60" TD it's time for the equipment. Did they just pull it over or what?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
they just re painted thier trunk with some new slogans. They usually park thier trucks outside a grocery store on the weekends to advertise. I thought about parking my rig next to thiers, but I decided there shit says enough as it is....and I don't want to pick a fight. Pretty entertaining though. This was on Thanksgiving weekend. Spellin' aint thar bes suject

My competition parks their rig in our local grocery store parking lot on occasion but they park a nice rear mount boom truck with actual lettering on the side.

You got admit, it gets attention... it's almost like they've branded their business with spray painted signage and bad spelling. ...I didn't see his ISA cert #, is it on the other side?

What they need now are spray painted polo shirts.

I am gonna guess they get more than you might think. Always a bunch of customers who dont care about anything other than the low $$

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
they can have those folks.......if one job takes a week, then they are outta the game for the high dollar jobs:D

Back