Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Never

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Only when I think I might need one

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Only when I know I will need one

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
Ha Carl man, you need to roll in the dirt a little more. I've always found fighting to be refreshing. It's been about three years since I went toe to toe with a clown in the parking lot of my gas station, I'll bet he wasn't expecting that. Win or lose a roll in the dirt is good for the soul.:thumbup:

No need to beat someone to death, just prove your point is all.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qGW2cBzxeaY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qGW2cBzxeaY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
a parking lot tussle? :D

...No need to beat someone to death, just prove your point is all.

I'm not good at simply proving a point with my fist.

The last fight I remember from 6th grade, I was 11 he was 17 or 18. He kept jumping on my back like a retard, told him if he did it again I was going to hit him. Granted he was a brick shy of a load, but after he jumped on my back again he was shy that brick and a few teeth.

I'll admit I did feel better though, I went to my next class with a refreshed mind and bleeding knuckles.:thumbup:

I perfer that conflict resolution is best kept on a verbal basis :)

You don't pull them out, Just walk around with them showing so everyone knows your a bad ass mofo.

I usually have 2 on me at all times-

My Smith and Wesson Beater-
SW-CK2B.jpg

and my Leatherman

kick.jpg

I just needed something for cutting paper, opening boxes... you know dirty work. If I kill it in 6 months, I've worked it enough on receipt paper. :lol:

I carry the kershaw at work, though not always.

My good luck superstition is that I always have to carry a lighter in my pocket when I climb.

Even if I got no smokes. Ha.

The only knife I bring with me in my truck is this Spyderco

The reason I bought it was so I could clip it on my saddle when I climb. I then thought it might be a bad idea. I visualized the hole on the blade catching a twig and cutting my arse!:O So, I don't climb with it.:/:

My old man carried a lighter twenty years after he quit smoking .Like myself he always had a knife.

I hope nobody is missing the point,a knife is a tool .Sure you can use it for a weapon but so can you a screwdriver,ya know.

I am recommending you guys try a scouting style wenger swiss army standard issue. I have carried this style for 30 years and not a day goes by when I don't use something other than the blade. I remember the first time I carried one on a commercial jet in the 70's and wondered how kosher that was to find out no probem untill 9-11. Now you can't carry a freakin bottle of water on!

Back