Gravely Pro Chip 495 Knives?

MrTunaCat

Treehouser
Need to find knives for my Gravely Pro Chip 495 but they have been discontinued. Can’t find any on ebay. Does anyone else have one? Or have experience with them?

Reach out to Landmark Machinery, they should be able to help you out. I would go ahead and pull one and measure it.

"They might try looking for gravely 944 knives, same machine!
It’s been a while since I bought a set, with my new chipper and buying a few sets at a time I think it’s been a couple of years. The only manufacturer I found was ‘knife source’, they seemed to be the only supplier and all the retail places just bought from them. Unfortunately it’s a very uncommon funny shaped knife, and I think they were only made to order (which is why I’d buy 4 sets at a time
Also equally hard to find someone sharpen the right side of the bevel! (Basically a double bevel blade)"

--From a Gravelley owner, not on The TreeHouse

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
American knife source I also have a gravely and yes they had me sending the dimensions
Do you have the 495 as well? I have the dimensions but the bolt holes im worried wont be exact. Do you know bolt hole dimensions?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"They might try looking for gravely 944 knives, same machine!
It’s been a while since I bought a set, with my new chipper and buying a few sets at a time I think it’s been a couple of years. The only manufacturer I found was ‘knife source’, they seemed to be the only supplier and all the retail places just bought from them. Unfortunately it’s a very uncommon funny shaped knife, and I think they were only made to order (which is why I’d buy 4 sets at a time
Also equally hard to find someone sharpen the right side of the bevel! (Basically a double bevel blade)"

--From a Gravelley owner, not on The TreeHouse
Yah Ive since posting this thread found a few retailers that all seem to be getting it from the same place and marking up price

Back