In The News...

Jordan van der Sloot, after almost 20 years, confessed to killing Natalie Holloway. Finally, her mother gets the closure she needs.
John and I were on the same plane with her and her classmates on the way over to Aruba. We actually got moved to first class so all the kids could be together. I remember thinking I hope these kids are not staying at our hotel. They weren’t, they stayed at the holiday inn down the beach.

I vaguely remember the incident. A friend and her husband were there on a cruise when it happened. Seems your passing encounter was much closer!

Yup. Video shows rocket being fired out of Gaza from the other side of the hospital. Iron dome takes it out. Lands near hospital parking lot. Some dialog was captured of two islamic folks confirming it.

I know you're being facetious but....

"The Sheriff's Office released CCTV images of the suspected gunman, which appear to show him holding an AR-15-style assault rifle with a telescopic sight mounted on it"

There's an answer to Mick's question in that link.

"LEWISTON, MAINE: The AR-15 rifle is America's favorite semi-automatic rifle, as evidenced by the one in 20 Americans who own it.
Shorter than a baseball bat and lighter than a bowling ball, the AR-15s are affordable and easy to shoot, and their gentle recoil makes it easy to aim at targets.
The AR-15's high-velocity bullets makes this rifle deadly - those who get shot with it, are quite literally eviscerated by the blast.
The aforementioned qualities make this rifle an absolute killing machine and the rifle model is the go-to 'weapon of choice' for mass shooters and other perps."

Looks like the anti gun people will be out in force again soon.

“literally eviscerated by the blast”

I’ll bet that’s them their boolets that tumble after they leave the pipe. You can miss a man by a meter and it’ll still take his arm off.

“literally eviscerated by the blast”

I’ll bet that’s them their boolets that tumble after they leave the pipe. You can miss a man by a meter and it’ll still take his arm off.
Blows his lungs right out.
What's worse is that them AR15s carry up to 30 rounds in their clipo-zines

A “mass” shooting is just a typical weekend in Chicago and they don’t use salt rifles. Maybe that’s why it never makes the news.

Fun fact. Yesterday 40 confidential human sources revealed evidence of criminal wrongdoing by Joe, Jim and Hunter then right on cue a mass shooter comes out of the woodwork. Interesting to say the least.

Back