In The News...

It honestly feels like it's not real. I'm having a hard time processing such a serious attack against freedom by the prime minister of Canada of all people. I'm just hearing about this for the first time. Very surreal. I'll have to read up on that one.

Anyone have any good opinions on why this is happening to Canada? Did someone bruise Trudeau's ego? Mid-life crisis? He always seemed a bit unpredictable. Why did so many leaders vote for ths bill C-11? Is it somehow a good thing in disguise (doubt it)?

Didn't Trump already build that?
I seem to remember something like that..

/Begin Rant

Palestine is going to get decimated now. Where was Israel's iron dome when they needed it? Why do people allow themselves to kill other people under the guise of doing their beloved god's bidding and in the name of abiding by religious scripture (AKA the most convoluted writings of all time considering a single story can be interpreted an infinite number of different ways)? Any deity worth his or her weight in gold would not make your life's purpose to destroy fellow men and woman. Think about the crusades. Although it has the potential to be a source of infinite beauty, why is there such a dichotomy between those who use religion for actual good and those who use religion as an excuse for unnecessary death and turmoil?

Everything in life has a potential to generate a spectrum insofar as its use cases among society. Sugar is the most addictive drug known to mankind and some of us overindulge in it, causing obesity and type 2 diabetes, while many cut it out of their diets entirely...most of us have a healthy use case, where we consume a "balanced" amount of sugar. Religion is no different. Nobody can ever convince me that religion will always be a good thing, however, there exist enough people who use it responsibly for me to argue that its existence is worth protecting. It's unfortunate that some people allow themselves to be so wrapped up in mostly unconfirmed theological writings that they seek to destroy people who literally worship the same god. Most theologists will argue that Yahweh, God, and Allah are all the same entity. They are just all interpreted differently, ranging from mildly so to extremely so.

/End Rant.

Last edited:
CONTEXT: I saw a video of a victory display by Hamas where they captured an Israeli vehicle and were firing rounds off incessantly back in Palestine.

I love (heavy sarcasm) how these extremist groups all celebrate by firing rounds up into the air...repeatedly...like a gaggle of ass hats...

...what goes up must come down and oftentimes at the same it went up..

Some eight year old nearby walking to school or a pregnant mother gathering goods at the local market could end up taking a 7.62 x 39mm round from an AK-47 straight through the top of their head...

All because some extremist dipshits needed to flex. That is the epitome of idiocy and absurdity meets irreversible tragedy upon their own people.

Less Importantly,...you Hamas guys just started a war...why are you wasting ammo like that?

Some people's kids...

Last edited:
I wish the Afghanis would stop treating their people like shit so that they could reap the benefits of humanitarian aid. Afghanistan is considered the worst country to be a woman; they effectively have no rights. Quite honestly, it isn't a great place for much of anything unless you're an avid fan or player of buzkashi and love Sharia law and enjoy the occasional public amputation or execution.

Who doesn't love slinging a goat or calf carcass into a goal while on horseback? Amirite?! Why use a ball when you can use a dead animal? Such a wholesome, eco friendly equestrian sport. I'm not judging, just making light of it.

Last edited:
Unelected bureaucrats at the United Nations (UN) are calling for the public to start living in huts made from mud and straw in order to meet the globalist agency’s “Net Zero” goals before the year 2050.

World war 3 will make sure of that
I truly hope that the United States can manage to resist the temptation to get directly involved in any of the current global conflicts. Now that Israel is going to need weapons, as well as Ukraine, hopefully the US and the Big War Machine will be satisfied enough to where nobody decides to lead our government in the direction of actively participating in a) any of the wars currently being waged or b) a new war with some other threat or group or country backed by weak justifications. The US has a long history of meddling with other's affairs. I think it's high time that we sit a few conflicts out, providing only support, and focusing on gathering intelligence and developing strategies that will help us be prepared for and help us eliminate any future threats. A lot can be done to influence the US' dominance geopolitically from a safe, passive distance. We have so much work to do at home and I think focusing on those issues is much more important than anything else at the moment. Lurking in the shadows is yet another potential conflict between China and Taiwan. The US is hugely dependent upon Taiwan for semiconductors and now, as China continues to send fighter jets through Taiwanese airspace, as well as insisting that the island nation belongs to them, it is clear that the situation is escalating. With war now being the current trend, and with the US vowing to protect Taiwan, the US has drastically increased its military presence around Taiwan, with multiple new bases and installments and air strips currently being built. I have no idea what the future will hold, but I do know that the US should VERY CAREFULLY choose which war it next decides to fight directly.

Last edited:
Can they all live with those progressives? Jesus Christ, our country isn't a Motel 6...that's free. How about this? If they can make it here on there on their own and illegally cross the border like everyone else, we can let them stay. :lol:

Maybe I'm just an insensitive asshole, but I don't feel like one. One million is a little steep. How about we fast track a lot of the people in the Gaza region have have legally applied for visas or citizenship instead? Let's give some of them a ride over here.

Back