In The News...

I'm betting there's a history not being told about the hot dog stand tickets.

They said two American flags? I see one...

I thinks it's actually a "first responder" flag or some such...has a red line glorifying the fire folks too I believe.

Not a bad thing to recognize folks & such, but I don't see the need to deface or devalue the USA Flag to do it...not that I care much for flags, etc.

display of The Flag, being a national symbol, is covered by Fed code...They should just leave it to that...

I don't really go for that blue line crap, but I'm not sure you can call it a defacement of the national flag. It alludes to the national flag, but the national flag has very specific color and style requirements. If it doesn't have those attributes, it isn't a national flag, and rules that cover the national flag won't apply.

Well, if it’s HIS business...HIS property...folks who don’t like his flag display should either keep their opinions to themselves or take care of business in person.

rules that cover the national flag won't apply.

They do for the Flag...not for the flag
Blacking out the national flag then adding something to create a political statement. Always seemed a bad way to make that statement to me is all...Can you imagine the outrage if it had rainbow stripes!
My comment was mostly about a small municipality governing display of a national symbol.

Well, if it’s HIS business...HIS property

agreed. I think I mentioned earlier that there might be more going on here...prior arguments, problems, etc.

I wonder if the little community “offendee” had to take the flags down himself...and had to fight the owner to do so...how might that turn out?

Seem to be lots of utopias with such issues. They demonized the Confederate flag...took down the offending statues...and the homies continue their wholesale slaughter...

Reactions: Raj
Gee, Stig, I need to try to track that guy’s family down and see if I can arrange for you to meet them. You seem awfully obsessed with a crime committed years ago...relative of yours?

Gee, Stig, I need to try to track that guy’s family down and see if I can arrange for you to meet them. You seem awfully obsessed with a crime committed years ago...relative of yours?

I just get tired of your constant: "Slavery was abolished 150 years ago, WTF are they whining about"

I can post a picture of Ruby Bridges, if you'd like to know what they are "whining" about.
Took about half a friggin' army to get her safely to school.

That is why I like pointing out that they hanged an uppity ( I've promised Burnham not to use the N word) in Alabama 40 years ago.

I’m struggling to connect the dots between the fact that slavery WAS abolished 159 years ago...and a lynching in Alabama...had a right few storms, a few rains and a drought or two in there too.

Okay Stig...since you think racism and oppression and all that nonsense are still thriving today, I went ahead and looked up the NAACP’s main headquarters for you. Here’s the address so you can make a donation and help end the slave auctions, daily lynchings and racism/oppression that are keeping the coloreds so under the table here in the U.S.

NAACP
National Headquarters
4805 Mt. Hope Drive
Baltimore MD 21215
Phone: (410) 580-5777
Toll Free: (877) NAACP-98

Sorry...forgot to post it while ago. Sorry to keep you waiting. In lynchings, seconds count. Your money could save a life!

Last edited:
Not the whole parties, just a radical contingent large enough to influence things. Look up the policies & platforms people ran on over the years & you can spot the change.

I just get tired of your constant: "Slavery was abolished 150 years ago, WTF are they whining about"

I can post a picture of Ruby Bridges, if you'd like to know what they are "whining" about.
Took about half a friggin' army to get her safely to school.

That is why I like pointing out that they hanged an uppity ( I've promised Burnham not to use the N word) in Alabama 40 years ago.
I can post a link about Ruby Ridge...where a bunch of government killers assaulted a man and his family. Where a sniper on the government payroll murdered a mother holding her infant in her arms. What do links prove?

Back