In The News...

So it seems, maybe from several ticks. Who knows, maybe a vaccine did it. Seems to me like the bee sting allergy, you can get stung throughout your life, then all of a sudden you become allergic. I think something has changed recently causing people to get the meat allergy because you never used to hear about it until 10 years ago. It became really common 5 years ago.
that's the first I heard of it. What vaxxines are you thinking might have caused it?

found this:

Since it is not in the news, why post it here.

Are you trying to emulate Murphy's dream of filling each and every thread with anti vaxxer stuff?

There are still a few threads, he hasn't invaded.
Bicycling is free if you hurry.

Stig, the PTB (big pharma, govt., lots of corrupt medical professionals, MSM) don't want the curtain raised so the masses see how corrupt they truly are. That's what the 4th estate (the media) used to do, I remember growing up when it was the way it is supposed to be. No, I'm not trying to fill Daniel's shoes, he overdoes that well all on his own. I try to point things out that many here may not have a clue on, as my media consumption/philosophical leanings are way outside most. Call it what you like, I'm just trying to share things most don't see.

Oh, and I'm still a somewhat active cycler, so I'll post something there for you once recovered.... ;)

Hey Stig, nice to see your country being sensible about dealing with immigration...

Sorry, but that is total bullshit.

The real story is, it has ALWAYS been that way.
You can't get citizenship if you have a speeding ticket.
But............but.........but we have had no way to check up on what went on before they came to Denmark.
We had a mass murderer from the Rwandan genocide living quietly in Sorø and applying for citicenship.
Fortunately he was found out, because someone from down there recognized him ( To us, all blacks look the same) and he was shipped off to Den Haag.

The new thing is, we've tightened up on that, so we try to find their history in whatever place they came from.

Heck that's old news. But in the old days it took real sleuthing to catch the culprits. Today, with digital media, anybody that knows how to search the net can be a private detective.

Goggle your own name and see what comes up, and follow all the leads from there. Some require paid subscriptions. Everybody knows who you are.

Talk about “oppression”! Colum, OH police wouldn’t allow a 16-year-old black girl stab someone to death...she wouldn’t heed the warning, so they served her a lethal dose of lead poisoning...

Anywho....Ohio State students are demanding the university cut ties with Columbus PD over it...just when you thought it couldn’t get any more ridiculous....

Yes Jerry, you are so correct. But the corrupt, progressive left has no problem creating racial division to try and distract us from the screwing of us and our country they are performing at "ludicrous speed".

And there seems to be no shortage of people who can’t see what’s happening. De po black folks still oppressed...de po black criminals not being treated like de royalty dey is...mercy!

Back