In The News...

That bothersome document we call our Constitution gets all in the way of democracy....

Those who cling to the power gets in the way of democracy.

Takes a revolution to change that.

Here is a good example of how a completely useless, outdated system of governance was eventually changed.

I personally think ANY issue that impacts the public should be voted on by...the public. Instead, a handful of liars and cheats get to “vote” on our behalf regarding issues that directly impact US. Name one topic that couldn’t be settled quickly by public referendum rather than by a clown show of idiots in Washington, the bulk of which are money-grabbers, and who are influenced more by lobbyists than their constituents.

Yeah. Everything is known to the state of California to cause al sorts of stuff, including causing one to vote Democrat. I guess nearly everyone in California (barring Stephen and a few others) have licked, eaten or tasted most of the stuff with the warnings, as they’ve descended into quite a political mess.

Last edited:
Indeed. Some good news this week though. Gov. Newsom is starting to get reigned in. Boy has been busy signing shat into law with out the legislative branch. About 400 such things deemed unconstituional by our supreme court. He has been handed a cease and desist.

They have found an interesting mutant of the virus, that transfers from mink to humans.
So to be on the safe side, we'll wipe them all out.

I'm really happy, that we finally get rid of the mink farming.
It is a cruel and inhumane way to treat animals.

We have been discussing banning it for years, especially since some animal rights activists snuck in on a couple of farms and made some footage, that was so bad, the national TV issued a warning, before they showed it.
As in, the nect clip is GRAPHIC, you might want to put your kids to bed before viewing it.

It is already banned in: England, Austria, Hollanbd, France, Poland, Croatia, Slovenia, Makedonia, Serbia, Bosnia Hercegovina, Ireland, Norway, Belgium, Luxemburg and the czeck republic.

Estonia, Lithuania, Montenegro and Ukraine are about to ban it.

Jim, are you comparing my grandma to a mink?

Last edited:
They have found an interesting mutant of the virus, that transfers from mink to humans.
So to be on the safe side, we'll wipe them all out.

I'm really happy, that we finally get rid of the mink farming.
It is a cruel and inhumane way to treat animals.

We have been discussing banning it for years, especially since some animal rights activists snuck in on a couple of farms and made some footage, that was so bad, the national TV issued a warning, before they showed it.
As in, the nect clip is GRAPHIC, you might want to put your kids to bed before viewing it.

It is already banned in: England, Austria, Hollanbd, France, Poland, Croatia, Slovenia, Makedonia, Serbia, Bosnia Hercegovina, Ireland, Norway, Belgium, Luxemburg and the czeck republic.

Estonia, Lithuania, Montenegro and Ukraine are about to ban it.

Jim, are you comparing my grandma to a mink?

Yes, it’s an embarrassment to Denmark that it’s still allowed.

True that.

Jim, I think my grannie is immune to Covid, like Trump.
She has been dead for 20 years.

Fur is an amazing product, there's nothing like it. While i don't agree on torturing animals to get it, responsible trapping and farming is fine in my book. Everyone here uses leather, which is a very similar product. If you look deep enough they have horrible videos on slaughtering pigs and cows, with people using skid steers to plow sick animals onto the killing floor. Hell just look up the last pig, i guess the final pig in line freaks out because it's alone and often breaks bones and stuff trying to get to where the others went to. Is mink farming worse than veal, foie gras, medical research, or any other horrible shit that we do? I honestly haven't looked into it, but i assume there are some bad actors as usual, but that doesn't mean we have to throw the baby out with the bath water.....

Fur isn't that amazing. It doesn't do anything particularly well unless you live somewhere that has to have sunlight piped in, and fur's all you've got. Hard to look like a pimp when you're sporting wool though. AFAIC, it's a frivolous waste raising an animal just to strip it of its skin.

Fur seems good at absorbing heat from sunlight, even white fur from what I've experienced. It also makes for a very good wind break since air movement in the lower layers of fur is minimal, so you could stay warmer with fewer layers. All speculation on my part, but it makes sense.

nothing warmer than fur. i have a fur hat and I swear to god you dont need anything else on and your toasty in zero degrees. its actually too warm. i don't think it gets cold enough around here to justify fur. If i lived in the UP or siberia i would definitly wear fur.

Covid hit some mink farms in the states too and just wiped them out.

Yeah my limited experience with fur is that it's like leather with a snuggle. The old school bomber hats made from rabbits are stupid warm. Most of the fur trade goes to China and Russia, where it's actually miserably cold. I've also heard that they make a wool on leather (which is technically fur) tool belt that is like almost wearing nothing at all because it's so soft. Occidental leather is the brand.

It amazes me that the same folks who protest how animals are treated in the harvest of meat and/or fur, won’t bat an eye at the murder of an unborn human child.

Reactions: Raj
Back