In The News...

Be interesting to see if they stop sending money to build and support mosques all over the World.

From what we see in the news here, he seems pretty set on reforming Saudi Arabia and has the means to do so.

Sounds like the rules are the same as here.

Reasonable force and heat of the moment being the key words.

If they really suspected him of First degree murder they would never have released him on bail after 36 hours, with a promise of being re-interviewed some time in May.

Like I said before, it’s not the US, things are done differently.

Sounds weird,Bob, I know, but in Western Europe you usually have to go to trial when you kill somebody.

We're a bit backwards that way.

Sheesh. I guess thats why I am not a lawyer.

Its no little thing to be charged with murder/manslaughter or whatever.

You may not be convicted, but you might still have your life severely impacted.

Over here, at least, a charge of Murder, or Manslaughter has a lot of politics involved.

I know what you’re saying, and I can understand why, from the outside it may look bizarre, even unfair. Certainly there’s lots of knee jerk reaction over here as well about the issues we’re discussing here.

Proper and thorough investigation can only be a good thing I reckon, he’ll be exonerated, you can be sure of that.

Yeah saw that, mostly black on black teen gang stuff, incredible, shameful stat, most think the directive about reducing ‘stop & search’ is to blame.

Still, at least they recognize the problem and will enact laws.

They’re not saying “right, everyone should have knives, the answer is more knives”

We've had that for years.
Some areas in the inner city where knife wielding second generation muslim immigrants have been a major problem, have been declared so called "stop and frisk" areas for years.

Since the only ones stopped and frisked are young muslim males, I have no problem with it.

Back