How'd it go today?

Condolences Steve, always tough to lose a close person, no matter the reason/cause. Too bad she succumbed to an addiction, if thats what took her.

We are doing x-mas today, moms back in town from Washington state.

It looks like fuel is on the rise again, went and filled up the truck and chipper this a.m. Stopped at the parts store for some fluid to top of my leaky rear pinion seal on the Dana 80.

That's about it.

Taxachusetts wants to double the fuel tax, since people aren't buying as much.

Of course, if the sales doubled later on, they wouldn't give up the increase, either.

Nothing like increasing taxes in a depressed economy to get things going, eh?

I think the feds are thinking about upping their taxes while the price is relatively low and people won't complain as much.

Taxachusetts wants to double the fuel tax,

Nothing like increasing taxes in a depressed economy to get things going, eh?
Have you ever noticed that states and local governments never really run out of money as much as they bitch about it ?

Simple enough ,just levy a tariff on the peasants to add to the kings bean count .

The sons a b's have been preaching use less fuel,help the environment .Then they pull stuff like that .They ought to be hung from the yardarm at high noon .:(

Hang on ,they will be whining like a broke dick dog about not getting enough state income tax and reduced sales tax before it's all over because of the economic slow down . Supposidely the real estate is not worth as much therefore should be taxed as such .That will never happen .:X

Ya just had to do it ,mention taxes .;)

Actually Al they raise taxes to help pay off the money they borrowed and the charges thereof because they can't spend with in the State's means. The budget never quite balances to the actual income so they borrow the money. California is in a world of chit because of it. And we ain't the only ones....

And as for the day ... Rob and I are just trying to catch up with the schedule and make up for lost income from me being out of the loop. So we delivered a cord of firewood and I did a consult on a tree removal (dead live oak). Not much of a removal.. But hey ... sumtin better than nuttin.. Tree already fell over.. LOL I am just making fire wood of it for the homeowner.. LOL They may have me take a couple other that are dead down though. We shall see.

Back