How'd it go today?

I knew what Butch was talking about but I still had a chuckle when I read your post Stig.
I love PB and saltine crackers. My dads fault. That was his snack just before my bedtime when I was a wee lad. I would always get a few before brushing my teeth. We used to get Jif in the gallon size cans and saltines by the case.

Fine share. That kind of art/music/expression is one of the finest things about humankind.

Helps keep hope for goodness alive.

Well, I don't know about the peanut butter sandwiches.

Here he is, living in the country that put Haute cuisine on the menu...............eating peanut butter sandwiches.

There's a good bit about peanut butter in The Family.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9NauNGvlM-I" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for posting that song Jim. It’s been a while since I’ve heard it and was what I needed. Had a decent day but I’m just in a mood and that really helped.

Had a good day today. Made a full day's pay before lunch, then replaced the brakes on my NiftyLift trailer. Now I'm doing office work and sipping on a large glass of Patron with a Blue Moon Belgian White chaser. My wife is in the kitchen making shrimp scampi with angel hair pasta for dinner. Life is good! I'm a blessed man.

Back