How'd it go today?

No ya didn't, I take em home! And I checked, my trucks weren't robbed, last nite.

What were you driving and what kinda places were you plowing?

Nice state efficiency, sending a guy from Orange to plow in FFld.

Ha, it's plenty fresh, still, Dave.

I think its a clothes dryer drum...we had something similar looking that we turned into a burn drum, that's be my guess.

Rock washer and there was a home made polisher next to it..... Hard to see though... Place is a crafty welders treasure trove. I need to take pictures of some of the old tools, home made stuff and old electric motors for some of the old tradesmen about this place.

Ohhh I do...LOL
I get that "project" twitch every time :lol:
They are a young couple that bought it as an estate deal. They are off setting the purchase and clean up of the property with the collectable widgets, useful stuff and scrap metal.

We decided not to work in woods today because of wind. Figured it's better to be safe and come back another day after this storm passes.

Roads were fine on the way there and could hardly see to drive on the way back when I got close to home. Glad we called it.

Had a odd encounter today with another tree co, Two days of rain had me behind so we worked today. At my job and next door is a loader of sorts material handler with forks.They must have done a dead one I had quoted a small dead tree. At about 1pm from the oak I was in I see a guy opening the door. Said hello from my perch and I got the finger when I asked if his company had a name as the truck was blank.
He backs out and pulls in a bucket truck. I go back to work as a long day to complete. 20 min later I hear a crunch, peek and see his boom knuckle swung into the top of the peak. The boom goes down the truck pulls out and gone. Wood left in drive hyd leaks all over concrete drive. Sure hope they are insured.
Almost felt good to see after the finger but I don't wish that on anyone.

Back