How'd it go today?

Got the new van ready for it's first day at work tomozz, here parked next to old faithful, chip box and sign writing to come.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 54
The British use a ford van called the Transit. They bloody love the things. The smiley face must be from the way the grille looks. Just a guess.

Come to think of it, they are hot little vans, i read where they were the National get away vehicle of British bank robbers.

Were the best van in the world in 1965, they were designed around an 8x4 sheet, it was possible to fit a stack of plywood or plasterboard between the wheel arches.

Ford_Transit_as_minibus_1972.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BQJKQjXpGQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's a huge file that makes the forum cough, wonder how Ed got it to post?

Roller had a Brit van, I think it was in his avatar. I always wondered if there might be a swastika hanging on the inside?

Stayed home today. Picked some banjer and looked around on the net for a pick-up to drive to work.

I hear ya, have a 7 cyl 6.0L now.:|:

I'm going farther and need to carry less for work now so thinking small pick-up/gas engine. Figure on getting 1/2 ton or under 4x4.

Back