How long have you been here ?

Whom ever Joe was that on-line persona was reflective of Gyps' style .He claims it was not though .

Every so often a spoof with show up that amuses people to no end then leaves in flash of mystery never to return again .

It was strange how RockingMonsters made a reappearance and then disappeared again.

I liked his story about the bear and his wife, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He had some wild wild stories and he articulated them well.Would deffinatly like to know where he went.

I sure had my suspicions it was gypo, he was a wiley character. Anybody remember who the crazy bloke from Virginia was, who used to write pretty crypitically, like he was either dyslexic or drunk all the time? I got a hoot out of him.

I can't remember the one guy from Va .Ex navy MR ,same as a tool and die maker .Worked in computers ,a tad straight laced .Very nice gent but we were just a tad too wild I think for his taste .I bought a precision dial gauge from him from a site I'm no longer welcome on .For that matter it could have got that dial indicater from a pm on this site .

After a while it kind of runs together .:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its cool forus to go back over this stuff , yeah.
we got history...

I remember your timed beer runs, Chucky. That was back in the Solaris forum...I think that was your first one, Butch....?

I was fortunate enough for Jeff (Fishhuntkilsstuff) to take me under his wing and entrust me, he led me here and I cannot thank him enough!

Good, bad, indifferent, I always enjoyed the stories Gypo could come up with and enjoyed the banter with those stories. I guess I figured out early not to take him to serious, I think he's the older hermit version of me:lol:

Brian, you are still and asshole, but you are welcome at my house again anytime! I only hope my accommodations are suitable! I don't think I will ever figure you out, but I will argue with you, but am still proud to call you a friend!

Butch, you are not without your issues either, but wait until you meet me:lol: THANK YOU very much for giving us "misfits" a place to be ourselves!

Darin, the old monkey told me about The TH.

I couldn't figure out how to register for about 6 months.

Gigi and Jeff "the wooden fish hunter: seconded me in.

Thanks all.

I sure had my suspicions it was gypo, he was a wiley character. Anybody remember who the crazy bloke from Virginia was, who used to write pretty crypitically, like he was either dyslexic or drunk all the time? I got a hoot out of him.

Xtreme Trees/ Robert I think. He was interesting.

I think you are correct about that Extreme guy .Rode his bicycle evidently because he most likely was refrained from legaly operating motor vehicles .

Although he never elaborated much about that I assumed he had missbehaved a time or two .

Well then there was that clown down in Florida who also was a cyclist of sorts .Must have lived like a warf rat because there were some pictures of the most God awfull looking bunch of delapidated mobile homes I've ever seen .

For some reason he had tried to put the screws to someone about shipping a saw and I believe B was going to pay him a visit to remind him that is not the gentlemanly way to conduct business . I forgot the final outcome but that guy pretty much got lost in cyberspace .

Xtremetrees was a hoot. Riverrat was a funny guy too. anybody remember Tony / Xin?
I really liked Ken, the dude from NY, used to call himself 395xp. He was a proper old school tree killer.

Back